On this day 14 April

RobTrent

UTC Legend
1979 AFCB 0 V 0 Reading. Attendance: 5,638.

1984 AFCB 1 (Savage penalty) V 1 Scunthorpe. Attendance: 3,501.

1987 The Cherries continued to suggest that they could be promoted to Division for the first time in their history with this 2-0 victory away at Springfield Park, Wigan. Both goals were scored by Mark O’Connor. I believe this was a game rearranged after snow-fall caused an abandonment earlier in the season? Attendance: 4,672.

1992 AFCB 1 (Wood) V 1 Huddersfield. Attendance: 7,655.

1998 Not many to see this 1-0 (Fletcher) victory over Walsall, even with a trip to Wembley just five days away. Attendance: 3,400.

2015 This, for many AFCB fans, was the moment that we felt we really could see the team in the Premier League. Callum Wilson scored at Reading after just four minutes, and the rest of the match was pretty nail-biting. But they hung on. Attendance: 18,917.

Correct for the Wigan game. Midweek after a snow abandoned game. It was a superb performance against a very good Wigan side. Think I got home about 5 in the morning.

Correct for the Wigan game. Midweek after a snow abandoned game. It was a superb performance against a very good Wigan side. Think I got home about 5 in the morning.
Feels great getting home after a win though doesn't it!?

Good to see you, and many other familiar faces yesterday.

The last 10 minutes at Reading it felt more like half an hour

At full time I finally felt we could do the impossible
The last 10 minutes at Reading were some of the most nerve wracking I have ever experienced!! Holding on as we did made the dream that bit closer!

The last 10 minutes at Reading it felt more like half an hour

At full time I finally felt we could do the impossible
Me too, that game was probably the most tense i’ve ever witnessed, i’m not sure I breathed in the last half hour

The Reading match became more and more tense as every minute slowly,slowly crept by. I think it became worse as teams like Middlesborough and Derby? had already finished, None of them won, so hold on and it would be an almost perfect evening. I can't remember it exactly when in the second half he did it but Boruc produced a world class save that earnt us 3 points not 1. : )

;