On this day 4 April

RobTrent

UTC Legend
1978 (Non) Coventry 0 V 0 Newcastle. Attendance: 22,135.

1983 First visit to Elm Park Reading, ground 35, only to see a 2-1 defeat. Morgan on target for AFCB. Attendance: 4,424.

1998 AFCB 0 V 0 Wycombe. Attendance: 4,271.

1978 (Non) Coventry 0 V 0 Newcastle. Attendance: 22,135.

1983 First visit to Elm Park Reading, ground 35, only to see a 2-1 defeat. Morgan on target for AFCB. Attendance: 4,424.

1998 AFCB 0 V 0 Wycombe. Attendance: 4,271.

Not sure if you have mentioned this elsewhere Rob, but how many grounds have you been to watching AFCB in total?

Currently:

In the Prem - All but Liverpool (been there though)
Championship - All but Sheffield Wednesday (been there though)
League 1 - All bar Fleetwood, Rochdale and Scunny (been to Scunny)
League 2 - All bar Forest Green, Stevenage, Grimsby, Crawley, Macclesfield. (Saw Chester when they played AFCB at Macclesfield)
National League - Orient, Wrexham, Barnet, Chesterfield, Hartleppol, Aldershot when these clubs were League clubs.

Others lower down and non-league, friendlies etc.

Currently:

League 2 - All bar Forest Green, Stevenage, Grimsby, Crawley, Macclesfield. (Saw Chester when they played AFCB at Macclesfield)
National League - Orient, Wrexham, Barnet, Chesterfield, Hartleppol, Aldershot when these clubs were League clubs.

:bow:(y):utc:

Currently:

When you say you have been to Liverpool and Sheff Weds but not counted them is that because you saw them play someone else or was it a stadium visit with no game.

Not sure why this interests me but it does!

When you say you have been to Liverpool and Sheff Weds but not counted them is that because you saw them play someone else or was it a stadium visit with no game.

I don't count a ground unless I have seen us play there. Rob might be the same.

I had many opportunities to go to Anfield over the years, but decided not to until we played there. Now I have been four times.

I saw Liverpool play Luton early eighties, and Coventry at Anfleld late Seventies. I saw Coventry City play Leeds at Hillsborough in a cracking FA Cup semi-final in 1987.

I count grounds if I've seen a game, but the question was AFCB related.

;