Priority Points for next season

I haven't had time to read and digest all this thread but having said it's Bill's train on his track on another thread. If he leaves committed and loyal fans like red_house, afcb_rednblack and others at the station, giving their seats to the highest bidder, he needs to reconsider how he sales his tickets : )
It's a tricky one and I can see both sides.

Because of our success over the last 10-15 years and the limitations on capacity, we literally have an aging crowd which never gets younger and until recently there has no ability for the next generation of fans to get to a game, potentially losing them forever and then you're left with a dwindling fan base.

Foley is doing the right thing and is aware of the longer term which is good but until we get the new stadium (and this is why its so important), 25 into 10 just doesn't go.

Feels like a big test for the new owners this summer. There is potential for them to alienate a lot of people if they get the priority points wrong and put prices up more than people think are justified. You could see that last seasons changes may have come from the right place if not well executed. If they make it more difficult again for existing fans it will arguably cement the view that they are just out to squeeze us.

The whole points giveaway debate has been done to death this season, and nothings gonna change . Personally it's been a horrible experience getting tickets this season, it seems regulars are being made to jump through hoops to preserve their "loyalty benefits"
I don't think they care who sits in the seats, they know that people are waiting for tickets ,maybe they prefer people who will buy the £12 bar of chocolate from the shop ......
Perhaps that's why they implemented the "no cash" rule? They can check the records and see who is spending the most or the least in the shop and the bars?

Perhaps that's why they implemented the "no cash" rule? They can check the records and see who is spending the most or the least in the shop and the bars?

The system used to store all this information from day dot when using your season ticket, so if they wanted to build up any history they wouldn’t have needed to go cashless, just introduce a user account card for the shop.

Easy and cheap way to get an extra Home point in readiness for next season. The website doesn't mention the point, but I've just had an email confirming that a Home Point will be awarded to those that buy a ticket and attend the game.

;