Southampton Away tickets.....

Wimborner

New Signing
You would think this fixture wouldn't go down to +1 points but it's the second year in a row it has?! Thought this would be our most popular away day in demand

Its sold out.
People wait for the points to go down as the better blocks of seats are released.
If you buy right at the start you get the crappy blocks .

I think that because people want to go who are not away regulars those with the higher points end up waiting so that a whole group can sit/stand together. At least that's what happed with me. Ended up waiting for it to drop to 4 as that was the lowest away point level in our group

As in you would think it wouldn't make it down to as low as +1 points

I don't know why it matters but if you want the reasons maybe it has something to do with our away form this year being a Groundhog Day version of every AFCB performance at St Marys since the place opened. I doubt many of the 3,200 are waiting for this one with bated breath.

But decent blocks were available on day one! Was able to buy straight away.

Decent maybe, but still not the best. I have something like 16 points and I waited until the better blocks were released. This is also why the club need to stop using early away ticket sales as a gauge for demand and thus allocation. Appreciate that the home club demands certain blocks are sold first, but that simply means people wait until the block they want is on sale. Brighton is a great example where people waited for the blocks directly behind the goal to go on sale, and now we’re left with 1 less block than we could have had despite selling out about 2 weeks before the game.

;