Stoke Fans Forum

DevizesRed

Star Player
I don't suppose that they it was ever going to end up as a love-in with us!

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/276687/credit-bournemouth?page=2

I have to wonder if a) they see the way their own team play in terms of being dirty cynical cheating bar stewards, and choose to ignore it. Or b) genuinely think they're squeaky clean, honest as the day is long, and that it's everyone else who is cheating.

Every time we play them, they just run around kicking the **** out of us with little intention of playing football. We usually get the better of them because we have more talented football players, and they moan like f**k that they're hard done by.

Exactly that nsmark.

The better footballing team will nearly always win through in the end.
They have their fair share of bully boys, divers and miscreants the same as any team.

It will be more lively at the cricket club than the football ground - home to Brighton - god help all of them

At least there was a handful who could see the truth on there but embarrassing that they still have a section that call us cheating, diving, etc etc types when their whole game for YEARS has been known for all of the above! As David Coleman might say, 'quite remarkable'.

Sadly every stoke game declines to their level. Do not get that when we play better sides. Same happens vs Watford.

redharry - 5/2/2018 16:26

It will be more lively at the cricket club than the football ground - home to Brighton - god help all of them

I'm thinking of setting off early for Huddersfield and setting up a stall outside the Bet365 selling anti depressant pills, reckon I could make a right killing from both sets of fans.
Pay for the trip and beer.!!!

I love the way they started discussing King's dive - like it was crime of the century - but somehow missed the flying two-footed assault on Fraser.

For a team that has dished it out for years they really can't take it.

Big whiny babies

The Stoke support just seems to be made up of half-wits and village idiots. I guess your glass will always be half empty if you live in a grim place and your team is consistently sh#t. As mentioned on another thread, this lot still boo Calum Wilson for snapping his ACL and give Aaron Ramsey abuse for the liberty of having his leg broken by their player. No loss to the PL if they go down.

;