Sunday joke

Old Farmer Jones was walking across through the marketplace in Merthyr when he spotted his old mate Old Farmer Williams.
Old Farmer Willams likewise picked him out.
When they met in the middle....it was neither of them!

Last edited:
I asked the librarian where I could find any books on Michael Jackson.

"Over there in the children's section, ages 8-9" she said. "But you can only have them overnight".

I got run over by a mobile library once. As I screamed in agony, the driver got out, walked over to me and went: "Shhhhhhhh".

A Windy Morning on Saints training pitch; a young player who has been injured for 3 months trots out on the turf before the others, keen as mustard.
Two minutes later, runs back to dressing room, screaming, sobbing hysterically into the arms of Redmond! His tears mingling with Nats make -up and beard Mascara!

"Whatever is wrong laddie ? "

" Uncle Nathan....ALIENS!! Oooh ! Horrible Scary Round Fings moving round the pitch! Dem fings ! Theyre gonna get me!

" Oh poor Laddie calm down ..thems only the Balls.....the New Gaffer brought them in with him back along when he took over....you' ll have to get accustomed to them!

"Ok then Uncle Nathan... but do I need to touch dem if I get picked against dat Bormuff next munf ? "

"Nay worries laddie..........we just let dat Bormuffs play around wiv it for 98 minutes , make us look stoopid ... then when you come on ..just poke it past the Pole and Bobs yer Uncle ..youv'e got the winner!"

"But...But I thought you was my Uncle"

Last edited:

;