Sweden VAR

kitso

First Team
Just heard on the news that Sweden is the first club league to get rid of VAR. I would of thought that they needed UEFA to agree surely.

Last edited:
Sweden as a Nation have almost always led with common sense initiatives !
But...it should be England making this move back to normality...we are the Home of Football....and other nations should in respect be subservient to our preferences !
Referees and linesmen can be trained to be fitter of mind and body...with any 'fan / referees' of Manchester United and other Elites weeded out in interrogation processes....
...and the Fan universally, must adjust his mind to accept that mistakes will happen from Refs occasionally.

Sweden as a Nation have almost always led with common sense initiatives !
But...it should be England making this move back to normality...we are the Home of Football....and other nations should in respect be subservient to our preferences !
Referees and linesmen can be trained to be fitter of mind and body...with any 'fan / referees' of Manchester United and other Elites weeded out in interrogation processes....
...and the Fan universally, must adjust his mind to accept that mistakes will happen from Refs occasionally.
Hey Brian? where ya been?

I don't think they ever had it?

Fans have been heard which won't happen here.

Be down to the clubs to ask for it to be removed - can you see that happening?

Are there 14 clubs out there who really want it scrapped or just when it goes against them?

Last edited:
Won't happen as it's used as a tool to help the richer teams.
I don't think they ever had it?

Fans have been heard which won't happen here.

Be down to the clubs to ask for it to be removed - can you see that happening?

Are there 14 clubs out there who really want it scrapped or just when it goes against them?
'

;