Team for tomorrow

Boruc to return? Solanke deserve a start? Smith back?

Boruc
Clyne Mepham Ake Daniels
Brooks Lerma Gosling Fraser
King Wilson

Was tempted to put King out wide and start Solanke, convinced he'd score tomorrow. Hopefully bring him on about 60th min so he can grab his first goal for us. Boruc shouldnt of been dropped in the first place, Smith in for Clyne if fit.
Need to get at Burnley early dominate possession and ideally score first and it could be an easy day for us.

Drop your teams below

As above (hopefully Boruc will be back) but expect Rico for Daniels - think Charlie is doubtful with his ankle after coming off last weekend.

Midfield picks itself really at the moment. Don’t like King out wide as much as I would like solanke to get game time - look how Mepham has developed through regular starts.

Still worry about a rigid 4-4-2 in games like this. I’m expecting Burnley to sit deep. It’s important we get lots of movement between the lines. Brooks and Fraser will be key for us

Solanke 90 mins.....Rico 90 mins....we buys em...we tries em! Lets get a show on the Road.
A 3/4 fit Smith will do for me! Mephams on the Ride..no prob! This is Now about what weve got....we get our moneysworth from them, squeeze their balls and see what shoots......

Roll out the Hardware....powder up......ram down the iron ..set the fuze....Bang! ..and send Burnley to the Deep!

Thems that Dies..thems will be the Lucky Ones!

Thems dont Dare turn up on these ere shores and expect a dance around the Maypole!
Its still F#cking April... and we be not Fools! Take their swords! Chain their filthy ankles!

;