They think it might be all over

boscombe botn - 27/6/2016 23:10

4FCB - 27/6/2016 22:18

Not fit to wear the suit?

Not in my opinion. However it seems from your post it seems that despite that dog poo desplay against Iceland that you think that he is!

If that is your view, then in my opinion, you are not fit to post! :eyes:

:lovers:

Hodgson brought through the next generation. A decent bunch of kids with a tournaments experience. Now we need a manager with a clue to push us on. Our group for WC qualifying is hardly a threat. Should walk it.

Slovakia
Scotland
Slovenia
Lithuania
Malta

The same turgid performance as per previous 3 games. Still, possession at one point was 66% to England so I consoled myself with the thought that at least davygravy was enjoying the performance. ;-)

Red_till_im_ded - 28/6/2016 05:41

He's a coward who resigned before taking the inevitable sacking. Should have waited and taken the sacking on the chin

Why? Just did the honourable thing and resigned. Not enough blame on the players here. Not Roy's fault that the players can't control a ball or pass it accurately.

This 'Woy' stuff is a bit childish too tbh.

Red_till_im_ded - 28/6/2016 05:41

He's a coward who resigned before taking the inevitable sacking. Should have waited and taken the sacking on the chin

Leave it out...........his contract was up after this tournament

All about man management and a clear game plan at international level. Harry Redknapp would do that effectively. Would inject passion and keep it simple: Hodgson tried to be too smart at times with formations/tactics.

RobTrent - 28/6/2016 08:01

The same turgid performance as per previous 3 games. Still, possession at one point was 66% to England so I consoled myself with the thought that at least davygravy was enjoying the performance. ;-)

Rob...Rob...sometimes....you are very strange!!

And...what Gary just said :)

;