Trying to date a game-2 more

Ivyhouse

Star Player
Not brilliant but more for the faces in the crowd really.

Attachments

• 798BE4F3-F401-4A02-BE85-90F569522326.jpeg
    798BE4F3-F401-4A02-BE85-90F569522326.jpeg
    424.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 4EDDED74-DE5B-490B-8CB4-6EC44CAB711C.jpeg
    4EDDED74-DE5B-490B-8CB4-6EC44CAB711C.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 69
The second pic,above the number 8 player to the left,guy with sideburns I know.His nickname was Dredge,his brother to the left as you look at it,is Glen Goodwin,to the right the man in the cap is their dad.Good pic that is mate,ta for sharing

It's Northampton
The second pic,above the number 8 player to the left,guy with sideburns I know.His nickname was Dredge,his brother to the left as you look at it,is Glen Goodwin,to the right the man in the cap is their dad.Good pic that is mate,ta for sharing

The guy you call Dredge with the sideburns is Steve Goodwin, older brother of Carl and Glen...their Dad also in the picture was Paul , originally from Norwich. They lived just across the road from us. Glen lived in Stoke for years and supported them too ! Paul died about 3 or 4 years back.
Just to the left of the player jumping up with the goalie..in the white shirt and leather jacket with glasses is my Dad ! The bloke next to Glen with the bald head is my uncle Ken . I would normally have been stood amongst that group but was at sea during that period.

Last edited:
recognise Ian Dykes (I think) - brother of Don who used to run the Supporters Club. Don sadly died many years back, got a feeling Ian did as well - but would love to be corrected.

Phil Ferns number 8??? If that's Northampton game I'm sure I was there but would have been back of the South end. It got interesting that season when Dean Mooney turned up we started winning games!! Unheard of for previous 5 seasons

;