Valencia again

Ffs that would have been the perfect away trip. Still, glad they are announcing the home games early so people can plan their journeys and accommodation...

Seems to be a repeat of the 2 games in two days strategy that means a mixed team for a home friendly as we have qpr away the day before

The Alchemist - 1/6/2017 15:01

It comes to something when we start complaining about a friendly against Valencia lol.

Indeed..When's the Real Madrid return :hihi:

All the Spanish students at the English language schools will be happy, they filled up the away supporters bit of the ground last year. And very well behaved they were too but I suspect they picked up parts of the English language that are not generally taught.

Redpost - 1/6/2017 15:00

All the Spanish students at the English language schools will be happy, they filled up the away supporters bit of the ground last year. And very well behaved they were too but I suspect they picked up parts of the English language that are not generally taught.

The club shop was absolutely rammed with people from all sorts of over seas lands that night. All snapping up AFCB merchandise. Was good to see.

Chuffed with this fixture.
Will be able to sell the remaining half and half scarves I had left over from last year

SlowDownDerek - 1/6/2017 13:32

Ffs that would have been the perfect away trip. Still, glad they are announcing the home games early so people can plan their journeys and accommodation...

Yep! Would have been a thirty min stroll up the beach from me.

Valencian - 1/6/2017 17:44

SlowDownDerek - 1/6/2017 13:32

Yep! Would have been a thirty min stroll up the beach from me.

Isn't your local beach Barton on Sea then?

£20 this time around, a fiver more than last season.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/valencia-ticket-details-announced

;