What a cheap victory Arsenal

Changed names a couple times…. Lied about it. Called our players sp***ics mid game and got banned for it…didnt apologise for it, didn’t pay bets.

You’re low life scum….

Low life scum is a bit dramatic isn’t it? :grinning:

Cringey? Melodramatic? Obnoxious? Disrespectful? At various points, sure. I don’t think I can confidently state that anyone on this forum has done anything to someone else on the forum, that’s bad enough to warrant being called “low life scum” lol. But maybe I’m just being naive.

I don’t agree with using terms like “sp***ic”, for what it’s worth. I think he should admit that he got carried away and went too far, and apologise for that. It’s not language that’s conducive towards having fun discussions about football. It’s not necessary, obviously.

Idk, not to fence sit, but I just don’t think anyone on here is “scum”.

And you’re a sad deluded egg head who rejoices every time a new player fails as it gives you an excuse to whinge about your man crush Dickie Hughes. Ending an occasional guest on a s**t podcast with a couple of p**s doesn’t make you an expert.

Does disagreeing with Neil’s stance on certain players or the directors of football really necessitate this level of angst? :LOL:

At the end of the day we were f----d over by an inept ref. Arsenal were bloody good first half but our defence matched them if somewhat fortunate at times. Even Wrighty has said the ref got it wrong on their pen and our disallowed goal ! Second half overall we matched them. I'm just pissed the history books will show a comfy 3-0 win when we all know it was anything but. But we should all be chuffed with this season especially still showing we want to climb the table after last seasons freewheeling when the pressure was off .

Does disagreeing with Neil’s stance on certain players or the directors of football really necessitate this level of angst? :LOL:
He’s called me far worse. Which along with his much focused on word he called Neto during a game, the not paying of bets and the different user names he has admittted to lying to us all on is why he is low life in my eyes. There’s nobody else on here I would ever use that term for.

He’s called me far worse. Which along with his much focused on word he called Neto during a game, the not paying of bets and the different user names he has admittted to lying to us all on is why he is low life in my eyes. There’s nobody else on here I would ever use that term for.
Sociopathic Scum is more apt.

Terrific, adj. informal meaning “extremely good”

Yes, I was serious
I need to apologise: Arsenal are extremely good and my flippant dig at your post was quite frankly bordering on stupidity.
I won't embarrass myself further by offering up an excuse ...I need to temper my disappointments when we play away at these places ...especially after I've already cited the unfairness of some VAR scenarios.

I think the Cherries will show against Brentford and Chelsea how far they've come under Iraola.
Arsenal knew they had to play well and be on their guard against us- to stay in the title race.

Neil, you never had a problem with any of that until I started disagreeing with your views. In fact you have frequently been defensive of me in the past when others decided to bring up my past actions, telling them to ‘play the post, not the poster.’

Now I no longer subscribe to your views, you have decided to embark on this moral crusade.

If you were really so concerned about morality and ethics then why was this never an issue to you before? This isn’t about morals, it’s about the fragility of your ego.

I actually agree with you that I have acted like ‘scum.’ On here in the past, I’m not proud of my actions, particularly the use of the term s****t to describe one of our players, in fact I’m quite ashamed of it. But it has only been since I have started calling you out on your anti Hughes agenda that you have begun to voice your outrage on my past behaviour. If you truly believed that I was low life scum then you would have called me out on it a long time ago, and not defended me on multiple occasions.

Neil, you never had a problem with any of that until I started disagreeing with your views. In fact you have frequently been defensive of me in the past when others decided to bring up my past actions, telling them to ‘play the post, not the poster.’

Now I no longer subscribe to your views, you have decided to embark on this moral crusade.

If you were really so concerned about morality and ethics then why was this never an issue to you before? This isn’t about morals, it’s about the fragility of your ego.

I actually agree with you that I have acted like ‘scum.’ On here in the past, I’m not proud of my actions, particularly the use of the term s****t to describe one of our players, in fact I’m quite ashamed of it. But it has only been since I have started calling you out on your anti Hughes agenda that you have begun to voice your outrage on my past behaviour. If you truly believed that I was low life scum then you would have called me out on it a long time ago, and not defended me on multiple occasions.
I keep explaining it to you and you just keep ignoring it. I don’t care whether yours or anyone’s views differ from mine. This is clearly true as if it had a go at everyone that had a different view to me I’d be at it full time.

It’s when you start bandying around statements like ‘only an idiot’ and those bizarre personal posts you’ve started. When you do that people won’t have a reasoned response to you they will point out all of your hypocrisy. You’ve called Hughes and players far worse than I ever have and I will remind you of that when you start personal crusades or criticism of anyone that does the same.

If you stop playing the poster the poster will stop playing you.

I need to apologise: Arsenal are extremely good and my flippant dig at your post was quite frankly bordering on stupidity.
I won't embarrass myself further by offering up an excuse ...I need to temper my disappointments when we play away at these places ...especially after I've already cited the unfairness of some VAR scenarios.

I think the Cherries will show against Brentford and Chelsea how far they've come under Iraola.
Arsenal knew they had to play well and be on their guard against us- to stay in the title race.
Fair play, Brian

;