Will Dennis

Let’s not get carried away. Scottish football is sh it.
But, it’s better than Welsh football…I think.
I think both rangers and Celtic have a lot of good attacking options and usually dominate opponents so decent for a Kilmarnock side to keep clean sheets

I think both rangers and Celtic have a lot of good attacking options and usually dominate opponents so decent for a Kilmarnock side to keep clean sheets

Indeed. 5 out of 7 wins... always thought of Kilmarnock as being perennial strugglers in the pl... although haven't checked the standings for years. Top 4 finish would be an achievement for them AFAIK.

As you say, as much of a joke Scottish football has become over the past decade or so, bothe Celtic and rangers have some very good players going forward... top end championship, lower pl players... well beyond the level I thought Dennis was at anyway.

I'd forgotten about him at Kilmarnock. Unfortunately turned the ball into his own net against Hearts today. All part of the learning process.

Blimey! Just checked the Scottish table and Killie are currently in fourth place. Barring a collapse from above or from them, probably too far from third and too far ahead of fourth.

Not too shabby and very good experience for him! He's played in every league match, apart from one so clearly been their number one.

I wonder who Hibs have in goal? Or will the prospect of a European tour mean he goes back again?

Sounds like they want him back for a European tour next season:

I also looked at what they said about him on the Killie fans forum and they were a bit more mixed. The general feeling seemed to be he was alright but not outstanding. Made some very good saves but mentioned by a couple that he doesn't come off his line to collect crosses or command his box (I'm spotting a theme...).

They were generally happy enough to have him back next season, although understandably would prefer something permanent. Their guess is his career will end up at a level higher than them but it didn't sound like they thought he was PL potential.

Sounds like they want him back for a European tour next season:

I also looked at what they said about him on the Killie fans forum and they were a bit more mixed. The general feeling seemed to be he was alright but not outstanding. Made some very good saves but mentioned by a couple that he doesn't come off his line to collect crosses or command his box (I'm spotting a theme...).

They were generally happy enough to have him back next season, although understandably would prefer something permanent. Their guess is his career will end up at a level higher than them but it didn't sound like they thought he was PL potential.

I wonder if there is a keeper out there who doesn't get accused of not coming off his line enough by supporters.

;