Wolves tweet about the VAR official

Second para shows it’s a joke or wind up surely? - parody of Florist’s meltdown. Shame- I’d like to see two of them doing it tbh

Ok, just to be clear I created it in Photoshop. Here's a screenshot if you want proof. You can even see there's something off with the t's when they come after an s. Must be some weird setting after I reinstalled Photoshop recently.

Seemed a good opportunity to have a dig at the ridiculous behaviour of our ligneous friends and our ex-manager, who will no doubt moan about the decisions despite them getting absolutely slaughtered for the whole match until Kerkez got sent off.

Wolves didn't even deserve 0 points from that performance.

wolves2.jpg

Ok, just to be clear I created it in Photoshop. Here's a screenshot if you want proof. You can even see there's something off with the t's when they come after an s. Must be some weird setting after I reinstalled Photoshop recently.

Seemed a good opportunity to have a dig at the ridiculous behaviour of our ligneous friends and our ex-manager, who will no doubt moan about the decisions despite them getting absolutely slaughtered for the whole match until Kerkez got sent off.

Wolves didn't even deserve 0 points from that performance.

View attachment 13960
I can't believe some on here didn't get that....lol

;