Yeovil v manure

Missing this player. Yeovil appealed and lost, player banned for extra two games.

Sanchez and Rashford start. Lukaku on bench.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42797440

Wait . . . he pushed a referee, and the team appealed?
Sounds like a real moron. "I am absolutely heartbroken at this time because my dreams of playing against my boyhood team are in doubt."
No remorse, just bitter because he's missing his chance.
He makes Harry Arter look like the picture of patience and self-control.

How long before Yeovil run out of steam ? They're playing like Bournemouth. Dodgy passes across the back and attacking with pace from the back. Could be 2 up really.

Surridge hasn't done much yet, apart from getting fouled.
Yeovil deserve to be ahead though, although United looking more dangerous over last 10 minutes.

Surridge actually looked like one of the best Yeovil players. As Bill pointed out, some nice touches, but also some good creativity and ideas (back heels, etc.).
If only those Yeovil players could pass the ball! The number of times they just gave the ball away was suicidal.

They were matching Manchester even at 0-1 but the 2nd goal shot their confidence badly, that's when they started to pass the ball carelessly. Very ,very similar to us in a few of our worse defeats. Surridge has got a decent chance of progress at afcb i'd say, with a bit of polishing!

;