17 years ago today

I thought Rovers without looking funnily enough. You have long term relationships then you have mad intense ones like our recent steamy up and down affair with Watford where we had 9 years? Walking into Vicarage Road felt as close as a home game as you’d get outside of the Vitality.

A right wormhole this @DJ

The other one that sprang to mind for me was Northampton but that was 101 times and Bristol City but ‘only’ 91 there. Guessing it’s cup too as odd numbers.

Reactions: DJ
Flip that quiz. Of all the current Premier League teams, which is the one we have played the least in our history?

Was that the day that they equalised in the 93rd minute with an unmarked header from a corner?
I’m not still bitter about it, just interested
My memory is everything on a scale between recalling minute details and 'was I actually there that day?'
This match is somwhere right in the middle. It was a lovely day and I took the bus from Poole. I believe that they scored first and Jamie Hayter got the equaliser.

The match that you mention was the following season, was also a warm day, and I think that Darren Anderton scored our goal. Didn't their goalscorer come straight off the bench and hit the net with his first and only touch of the ball?
I have always regarded Gillyhoof as somewhat of a bogey side for us.

Last edited:
How many posts has a particular poster made about a particular member of the club's hierarchy?

(Don't answer, and apologies for posting on what is an excellent thread)

;