2 Forest tickets available - with a catch

Hoof_It

Fans' Favourite
The Offer

Can't make the match tonight. Sky, sofa and pillow to hide behind for me.

I have 2 STs that won't be used. My understanding is that the TO aren't doing resales.
Not worried about payment just want the seats used to support the team.

The Catch

Tickets are in Luton and will need to be picked up. It is 10:10am and you will need to be on the road to the promised land by 3:30pm to make it. Very long shot but thought I would give it a punt.

The Caveat
Only for AFCB fans. I will check and Forest fans will be rooted out, I will soon twig on to any deception so don't want anyone barking up the wrong tree.

Damn ! I'm working in Worthing until 3.30, so there's no way I could pick up from Luton. Don't suppose there's anyone else travelling down later from that area who could pick up ?

Absolutely ridiculous they're not doing resales for the biggest game of the season! And with many people cancelling tickets for the original date due to covid or other reasons, who would now be able to attend. Very backward.

Absolutely ridiculous they're not doing resales for the biggest game of the season! And with many people cancelling tickets for the original date due to covid or other reasons, who would now be able to attend. Very backward.

Bizarre. Real shame imo.

Good effort for finding a solution to your otherwise empty seats.
Shame fans have to and club find it all too difficult

We returned two as well and don't think we're the only ones. What have happened to our tickets.

We returned two as well and don't think we're the only ones. What have happened to our tickets.

They are to be sat empty, for reasons only known to the club.

Saying that I've already been to a game this season where a season ticket holder returned their ticket (which I was able to buy) and then turned up anyway so they were sat in my seat! I imagine some season ticket holders will still try and get in tonight anyway.

I wonder if the club know about this flaw and they are worried about going over capacity if they re-sell tickets.

Either way, this is all reassuringly tinpot.

;