21/22 fixture release and a couple of other dates

My fixture predictions:
First game: Stoke (H)
Boxing Day: Luton (A)
Last Day: Derby (A)

I wonder if our 'insider in the know' will once again leak out our fixtures earlier than the 9am deadline?

My fixture predictions:
First game: Stoke (H)
Boxing Day: Luton (A)
Last Day: Derby (A)

I wonder if our 'insider in the know' will once again leak out our fixtures earlier than the 9am deadline?

I scoured the interweb earlier today for leaked fixtures and couldn't find any. We may just have to hold on another 31 minutes.

What a ridiculous situation the Football League have created. Unfortunately nothing comes as a surprise anymore.
Don't understand this - the sanctions announced don't include a points deduction or relegation, so what could cause that to happen? Appeal by Wycombe?

The opener has to be Fulham away doesn’t it?

Maybe the big reveal as to whether Parker is to move or not can be revealed at kick off - he can walk across the pitch from the cottage whilst we all watch on in anticipation as whether he sits in the home or away dugout.

if he does join, maybe there'll be a clause where he can't sit in the ground for both games.

They're on Cows now but still no announcement about when the W.B.A. tickets go on sale or when the coaches leave for Forest ( probably 6 o'clock Friday morning, just in case ) : )

;