4 OUT NON IN

Tel

Trialist
So far we have sold 4 players, and let others go.
We have not bought any players.
Maxim Denim has clearly indicated we are aiming to go straight back into the Premier League, and Tindall has implied he would not have gone for the job if that was not the case.
Actions seem to be speaking a lot louder than words,if King is sold ,that will be £100 million in, nothing out.
I think Brooks is the key, if Tindall / Denim sell brooks,they are saying one thing and doing another, if brooks is sold that will show all the fans the club is not as ambitious as it is purporting to be.
Personally all this selling and no talk or action to rebuild ,I find demoralising.
Hate to think what the players think, what is happening withJefferson Lerma? It is all very quiet when it comes to speculation about him?
Come on Tindall , keep Brooks ,and show all the fans the club and it’s management are serious about getting back to the premier league.

...lets just see what JT can do with in time before the transfer window closes, he doesn't know exactly what he needs or how much he will have to spend until some of the players have decided on their futures especially if PL come in for them in the next week or so.

I am not at the panic stations point yet as we have some decent players in the squad still and don't need to rush out and take expensive risks..

With Lerma and Brooks it will depend whether they want to stay combined with who else will pay decent money for them.

I'd rather have players who want to stay rather than having their agents tout them around.

So far we have sold 4 players, and let others go.
We have not bought any players.
Maxim Denim has clearly indicated we are aiming to go straight back into the Premier League, and Tindall has implied he would not have gone for the job if that was not the case.
Actions seem to be speaking a lot louder than words,if King is sold ,that will be £100 million in, nothing out.
I think Brooks is the key, if Tindall / Denim sell brooks,they are saying one thing and doing another, if brooks is sold that will show all the fans the club is not as ambitious as it is purporting to be.
Personally all this selling and no talk or action to rebuild ,I find demoralising.
Hate to think what the players think, what is happening withJefferson Lerma? It is all very quiet when it comes to speculation about him?
Come on Tindall , keep Brooks ,and show all the fans the club and it’s management are serious about getting back to the premier league.

1. Who would you have bought so far (assuming they wanted to come)?
2. Do you not think our squad is good enough (some people seem to think we have the best squad in the league by miles)?
3. How do you know we’re not negotiating with someone now? This club never does its transfer dealings in public, so why would we think they would tell us something before it happens?

1. Who would you have bought so far (assuming they wanted to come)?
2. Do you not think our squad is good enough (some people seem to think we have the best squad in the league by miles)?
3. How do you know we’re not negotiating with someone now? This club never does its transfer dealings in public, so why would we think they would tell us something before it happens?
HI,
1.The team needs a player with some steel and grit,so anyone who fits that bill.
2. In short no, we were relegated , and we need some fresh impetius and input.
3.Hope you are right, otherwise Denims loan looks good to be paid and it could be cheerio time.

As already said any premier team comes in with a decent offer the club won't stand in a players way. So its not about holding onto brooks etc, its whether anyone matches our valuation.
Its actually 9 out if you include ake, fraser, wilson, Ramsdale, daniels, surman, Francis, boric & Ibe, without panicking you!
Depends how many of the youngsters step up to replace them, then who we need to buy to fill gaps, definitely a keeper

Plenty of time in the window yet. We finished last season with a large squad, and it has taken longer than I expected to get certain players moved on. Players who needed to move before we could consider incoming deals. I'd be disappointed if we don't see 2-3 new faces, but it might take a bit of time yet.

Loads of time left yet. We need a back up keeper and striker as a priority. Midfield is looking pretty strong particularly centrally. No need to start worrying yet
I think our performance yesterday will certainly help convince potential signings that despite appearances to the contrary we are NOT a club in disarray. Performances like that might convince a few fence sitters to come down on our side after all, since we are clearly a club with a decent shot at promotion and the new regime has already got us playing well.

Seems to be a re-occurring theme this kind of post...

Not concerned at all yet, I expect we've been in talks with several players, just waiting for deals like Wilson, King etc to be finalized. We don't really need a massive influx of new players imo, unless a few more leave.

Also don;t think we need anyone with grit, beyond what we already have - Lerma, Smith, Gosling etc.

I know this relegation from the premier League experience is a first for us all of us but surely there isn't a single supporter out there that doesn't understand the huge financial implications or the career choices of players when dropping out of the wealthiest league in the world?

Does the OP expect all our international players to be happy losing their positions and status? Do you think we can afford their wages with long term income of 20% of that which we had last season?

;