48 Days to go.....

Such a quick turnaround I imagine doesn't give the club enough chance to develop their own streaming service so hopefully will sign up to the EFL's ifollow service for at least the upcoming season.

Such a quick turnaround I imagine doesn't give the club enough chance to develop their own streaming service so hopefully will sign up to the EFL's ifollow service for at least the upcoming season.

Ive been living under a hesgoal rock...is that basically a service which streams every live game aslong as it’s not within the Saturday afternoon blackout timeframe? What’s the cost etc?

48-bus-route.jpg

Reactions: DJ
Key is that AFCB has to opt in. I will be writing to the club tomorrow to encourage it to do so. A subscription would be great, but if AFCB does not opt in, it looks like about half of the Championship teams do participate. So, you could get AFCB matches v those teams at an "a la carte" price.

That's the way it seems to work for internationals. For UK fans, I'm not sure, but presumably you could get a VPN and "acquire" a foreign address. Not cheating really, just using the technology to your advantage.

(f*ck, how can I say that last bit after what Villa got away with v Sheffield).

;