5 At The Back? Then Bournemouth Can't Attack

Schmiegel

New Signing
After the 15th game this season, teams finally figured out that as long as they sit back and wait, an opportunity will soon come from a mistake made by our inexperienced backfield. Our midfielders are not good enough to score, thus making it easy for teams to shut down Solanke. If you strip away our first 15 games, our points total makes us a mid-level Championship team at best. Let's hope our pocket books are deep enough to buy ourselves out of trouble over the summer.

Be careful. I have been making all of these points for a while now and get absolutely battered for being negative.

You are absolutely right, but they don’t like that sort of thing in here. Hope you have thick skin.

After the 15th game this season, teams finally figured out that as long as they sit back and wait, an opportunity will soon come from a mistake made by our inexperienced backfield. Our midfielders are not good enough to score, thus making it easy for teams to shut down Solanke. If you strip away our first 15 games, our points total makes us a mid-level Championship team at best. Let's hope our pocket books are deep enough to buy ourselves out of trouble over the summer.
But you are only stripping away the 15 games to suit your narrative. I'd add back in the 15 games and state we are 2nd with a handful of games to go.

It's all ifs and buts,if Forest had stuck with Hughton,they may well have been battling relegation.
Take away Hudds unbeaten run,they would be bottom half etc,etc.
We have barely been out of the top 2 all season,that's the only thing that matters to me.
Why is everyone so hung up on the unbeaten start?

It's all ifs and buts,if Forest had stuck with Hughton,they may well have been battling relegation.
Take away Hudds unbeaten run,they would be bottom half etc,etc.
We have barely been out of the top 2 all season,that's the only thing that matters to me.
Why is everyone so hung up on the unbeaten start?
Because we are rubbish Now !!!!

Because we are rubbish Now !!!!

Only a couple of weeks ago we played Huddersfield off the park at their own gaff,did you actually watch that game,hardly rubbish.

I expect you will throw West Brom at me ,fair enough,but Champions elect Fulham have just suffered back to back defeats,are they rubbish as well ?

;