91.5m v 2.5m

Same happy clappers that always bought up squad worth when we were capitulating to the likes of Man city and Liverpool now getting frothy when it’s suggested that we should be beating teams at the lower end of the Championship pyramid .

Same happy clappers that always bought up squad worth when we were capitulating to the likes of Man city and Liverpool now getting frothy when it’s suggested that we should be beating teams at the lower end of the Championship pyramid .
Welcome back.

It won't be about Money in this league...the figures mean Absolutely Nothing...it will be about commitment and stamina over the Whole season... primarily mental stamina..centered around... firstly getting ahead of 3rd , 4th, 5th and 6th position....or failing that getting ahead of 7th to have a crack at the play-offs.
A lot of staring at the league table by the players and psyching themselves into ensuring they get it done on the pitch!
Focusing on things like not letting Bristol City shape up as Best of the West.
Swansea and Cardiff must be sent back pointless and realising football is not their national sport!
Derby and QPR must be tamed.
Sheffield Wednesday is our bitch!
Oh yes these things matter more than Money!

Its more about JT...squad worth means nothing unless someone's pulling the strings . Hopefully its not an Eddie bounce, time will tell but writing the guy off in such a vitriolic way before a ball was kicked doesn't sit easy with me.

You posted 4 minutes before kick off....sorry mate but recent history suggests your intention was slightly nefarious.....hence the reaction.

Anyway I'm chuffed it went to script.
Aren’t we all... I posted it at that time because that’s when Sky said it. I didn’t know what Coventrys squad was worth.

Aren’t we all... I posted it because that’s when Sky said it. I didn’t know what Coventrys squad was worth.

We all saw it but there again we all knew there would be a massive difference. Transfer market have their squad value at £9 million but hey ho.

It's perfectly true tbf...
It is... we just don’t like hearing it because it adds pressure. Clinton Morrison has just said it. Nobody has players like ours with maybe e exception of Watford but we have more. I would say if it Eddie, JT, Tony Pulis, Tommy Killick or Pep was in charge.... that side has failed if it doesn’t go up automatically. It should never have come down

I just don’t get why saying that somehow makes you disloyal. Shouldn’t we be proud to have such a good side?

It is... we just don’t like hearing it because it adds pressure. Clinton Morrison has just said it. Nobody has players like ours with maybe e exception of Watford but we have more. I would say if it Eddie, JT, Tony Pulis, Tommy Killick or Pep was in charge.... that side has failed if it doesn’t go up automatically. It should never have come down

I just don’t get why saying that somehow makes you disloyal. Shouldn’t we be proud to have such a good side?
Please don't mention Tony Pulis.

ok, yes that's how you meant it.

It's funny, before the start of the season very few pundits were tipping us due to the 'fire sale' of players. Now we've picked up a few results they're going through our squad saying what depth and quality we have.

Quite a few Cov people..Covites...came South during the Pandemic Summer of Our Covid Discontent on 'holiday'...so tonight our boys took a quick break up there ..and shoved it up Lady Godiva !

Its OK I'm on a Nonsense Safari tonight !

ok, yes that's how you meant it.
Do you know what. I’m done with this. I give up. It’s really tiring and depressing when every post is pounced on and the same people hunt you down. People you’ve never had a row with calling you a dickhead. It’s clearly me. I’m out of sync. Not a nice place to be. I will pop back next year and see how you all are I’m going to take a break.

I simply meant that it’s amazing how far we have come compared to when we were like Coventry entering this division. If I can’t say that without becoming the board cockwomble it’s just not worth it. Enjoy the season... it’s shaping up nicely.

I really don't think people mind hearing that our squad is more expensive and hopefully better than most other squads in the league. It's declaring people as failures if they don't meet your standards of success before a ball is kicked that's caused all the grief. Needlessly negative. Anyway luckily they have so far been living up to your standards - you must be well happy with tonight's possession stats. ;)

Do you know what. I’m done with this. I give up. It’s really tiring and depressing when every post is pounced on and the same people hunt you down. People you’ve never had a row with calling you a dickhead. It’s clearly me. I’m out of sync. Not a nice place to be. I will pop back next year and see how you all are I’m going to take a break.

I simply meant that it’s amazing how far we have come compared to when we were like Coventry entering this division. If I can’t say that without becoming the board cockwomble it’s just not worth it. Enjoy the season... it’s shaping up nicely.

Don't be like that it's all good debate. I agree about being called a dickhead though, no need for that.

Top class FLOUNCE !

(PS bet you'll be back within a few days. I hope so anyway !)

Don't go Neil...just keep posting..its only opinion....I get sniped on here more than most..I love it...I just shovel more crap on the fire...some of them tear their hair out over it and wanting to believe only their crap is valid!
Your posts are of Value to many of Us...I occasionally disagree but still take an interest in your analysing.

;