91.5m v 2.5m

Do you know what. I’m done with this. I give up. It’s really tiring and depressing when every post is pounced on and the same people hunt you down. People you’ve never had a row with calling you a dickhead. It’s clearly me. I’m out of sync. Not a nice place to be. I will pop back next year and see how you all are I’m going to take a break.

I simply meant that it’s amazing how far we have come compared to when we were like Coventry entering this division. If I can’t say that without becoming the board cockwomble it’s just not worth it. Enjoy the season... it’s shaping up nicely.

Don't leave, Neil. They're just being pathetic bullies. Ignore them and don't give them the satisfaction of you leaving.

Cherries should never had come down last season but there were things going on that we will never know but looks like jt has sorted out

Do you know what. I’m done with this. I give up. It’s really tiring and depressing when every post is pounced on and the same people hunt you down. People you’ve never had a row with calling you a dickhead. It’s clearly me. I’m out of sync. Not a nice place to be. I will pop back next year and see how you all are I’m going to take a break.

I simply meant that it’s amazing how far we have come compared to when we were like Coventry entering this division. If I can’t say that without becoming the board cockwomble it’s just not worth it. Enjoy the season... it’s shaping up nicely.

over reaction mate, have always really appreciated your match reports Neil but your stance on our current squad being entitled to win the league has been a bit odd. Thought the team are playing for JT Certainly don't hope for you to disappear as always value reading your posts. UTCIAD

It's funny, before the start of the season very few pundits were tipping us due to the 'fire sale' of players. Now we've picked up a few results they're going through our squad saying what depth and quality we have.
Well there’s a surprise ! Pundits jumping on today’s hottest bandwagon. Never heard of such a thing !
:slap:

I simply meant that it’s amazing how far we have come compared to when we were like Coventry entering this division. If I can’t say t7hat without becoming the board cockwomble it’s just not worth it. Enjoy the season... it’s shaping up nicely.
Neil your Tindall bashing really annoyed me, but you were in the majority. I also interpreted todays post as another swipe at the quality of the squad, even though I never commented, because that is how you have appeared to be leaning.

However, I also appreciate you bring a lot of insight to the forum, and are one of the best contributors. You make great points and your reports are excellent.

Dont take it all too personally, and continue to be you.

We cant all agree all the time!

Last edited:
Fair play to Dawson for finally having enough of it ...Will look forward to the match report and MOM threads from all the gobshites im sure they’re going to be great .

We are doing amazingly considering the players we have lost.

Let's go through them again
Ramsdale
Ake
Wilson
Fraser
Francis
Surman
B Smith
Ibe
Could lose King as well.

We could only name 6 subs tonight,the only thing that worries me is squad depth.

Bit of an over reaction isnt it?.....you've called me similar names in the past past.....bit of a flounce imo.

It def looked like 91m vs 2.5m. Although Coventry have never sold £80m worth of players in 5 weeks. And we also had many attackers who did not play

From what I've read on here, from various posters, the squad cost £92million but wasn't worth that much. : )
Some people might take offence at being called "Happy clappers" or "Evangelicals" but still post : )
The thing is, having a lot of opinions some people are going to disagree. We can't have a failed transfer policy, sale a handful of players for almost £100million and have a squad worth £92million. Also shows people like Blake aren't complete numpties : )

But I do agree with the OP, we're a totally different club to the one that came up. It might be this time Neil wasn't making a statement to make a point.
And I believe he doesn't need or deserve personal abuse.

Remember Bill McGarry's Cherry's early posts " We're all Cherries FFS" : )

over reaction mate, have always really appreciated your match reports Neil but your stance on our current squad being entitled to win the league has been a bit odd. Thought the team are playing for JT Certainly don't hope for you to disappear as always value reading your posts. UTCIAD

I don't think Neil's overreacting. Recently some posts on here have been really personal and not just against Neil. Banter is one thing but bullying is another. Definition of bullying= Singling people out and saying or doing things to belittle them.

Disagreement's good. Bullying is shite.

These tits spent nearly £3m in L1 on what? They did nothing. We Get grief for Dom but he get assists if not goals in PL and Champ,

;