A puzzler...

Family time indeed. We were there because one of my teenage daughters has decided to be a Brighton fan because a friend of hers supports them. Imagine her disappointment to see a 0-0 when Brighton scored in each of their last 35 games or something like that. Serves her right really. My other daughter has come with me to two Cherries games (Palace and QPR) and seen an aggregate of 5-2.

Family time indeed. We were there because one of my teenage daughters has decided to be a Brighton fan because a friend of hers supports them. Imagine her disappointment to see a 0-0 when Brighton scored in each of their last 35 games or something like that. Serves her right really. My other daughter has come with me to two Cherries games (Palace and QPR) and seen an aggregate of 5-2.
I think your first daughter needs some therapy. What about getting her to watch a You Tube clip of a Seagull attacking an Old Lady with a bag of chips on Brighton seafront, then quickly follow it up by offering her a warm Cherry Bakewell while watching Man U v. AFCB highlights? Just a suggestion.

;