AA Gent

If this deal goes through my eyes are on Gift Orban. Just 20 years old and had 9 goals and 2 assists in 10 games for Gent in league last season. He also scored 5 goals in 6 games in the Europa Conference League, including the fastest hattrick in UEFA history. He's also made it clear that he's looking to move to the EPL.

Most interest has come from Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga for him and Gent want around $50 million for him. But if Bill Foley buys the team?

And there was me thinking that it was Ghent, apparently because they speak Flemish it's Gent to them but Ghent to us and Gand to the French glad we came out :throw:

I like the large high roof as it could enable a pretty good atmosphere, maybe something similar to Coventry when we played at the Ricoh in the Championship promotion season.

If Bill Foley decided to go for something similar, and the people of BCP go for it and we continually get good crowds turning up, is there much room for expansion in that sort of design? Seems to have layers of corporate boxes above the seats, so where could any additional seats be built, should it ever be required?

And there was me thinking that it was Ghent, apparently because they speak Flemish it's Gent to them but Ghent to us and Gand to the French glad we came out :throw:
A bit like the underground in Brussels. The Eurostar stops at Brussels Midi, also known as Brussels centrale, can be confusing as they use Flemish, French and English and you can easily miss your stop on the train system.

If this deal goes through my eyes are on Gift Orban. Just 20 years old and had 9 goals and 2 assists in 10 games for Gent in league last season. He also scored 5 goals in 6 games in the Europa Conference League, including the fastest hattrick in UEFA history. He's also made it clear that he's looking to move to the EPL.

Most interest has come from Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga for him and Gent want around $50 million for him. But if Bill Foley buys the team?
Good article about him in the June edition of World SoccerGift Orban.jpg

;