AB vs AB

Who should we replace Begovic with?

Can’t see us starting next season with Boruc as number 1, given his age.

Still a good keeper though.

He didn't have much to do today but I swear the defence draw off the swagger he has and have more confidence to attack. He is a presence and that's what we need in goal. Keep him in there till the end of the season and we'll hit our highest points total ever.

We’ve missed you badkeeper.

The only downside is Waitrose have delisted Wyborowa so I can’t toast Artur in his favourite tipple.

Every season Artur’s worth another year. He’ll be here till he’s fifty.

Yep, gets my vote, comfortable in his own skin, focussed, team player & think he enjoys being back in the sun. Good luck Artur, we definitely need you around next season, it's been a great few years.

If Boruc was given a 1 year deal based on no league games last season then by default surely it’s a given he would be offered another deal as he’s played a lot

If Boruc was given a 1 year deal based on no league games last season then by default surely it’s a given he would be offered another deal as he’s played a lot
I would hope so. He’s one of the old guard of AFCB players who ALWAYS cares. The more of those types of players we can keep in the group the better - helps us to not forget our identity. Would rather he got another contract for maybe not playing a game next season than an expensive extension for some of our more recent acquisitions who have yet to fully earn the right.

Looking at your profile pic Badkeeper,you bear more than a passing resemblance to Mr Boruc himself.
You are his dad and i claim my 5 Euro

It’s a shame it all gone Pete Tong for Beko ,We’ve argued about the reasons for this but Boruc has now GOT TO BE first choice at least for the rest of the season .

;