AC Milan friendly

There's one player who I hope trousers all the money raised rather than giving it all to charity, which seems to be the way of it with players these days.

He probably walked away with bugger all after all his time with us.

Definitely deserved. Would have gone but not back in the UK until a few days later.

And yes Al - it's during an international break.

£60 to see the stars of Real Madrid is quite different to £60 for an average ac Milan without international players, albeit a deserving cause for Cummings.

For a couple of seasons Wazza was absolutely unplayable. At the time we basically played a 4-4-1-2 formation. That's not a typo but he was so good he played left back and wing at the same time.

Sadly he never really recovered from that leg break at Sw**don. Rumours persist he got some terrible medical treatment (won't go into ins and outs of it here) but if there were any wrongs, glad the club are finally doing something to right them now.

Got a lot of time for Wally, great player and a sound bloke as well. Poorly advised by his old man that one time, but good for him to get a send off

cockbeard - 13/8/2016 10:37

Got a lot of time for Wally, great player and a sound bloke as well. Poorly advised by his old man that one time, but good for him to get a send off

I remember him getting a good send off at Aldershot a few years back.

I'll definitely do this. I hear he needs a good crowd because he's had to front some cash for it so we should all make the effort to rope plenty of people in. I'd rather it be one of those silly testimonials where loads of unfit ex players stick the ball up their shirt rather than a half arsed friendly with the current reserve sides.

Pleased for Wally but it will most likely be an AC Milan reserve team and a few of our first team squad will be away on International duty.

;