AFC Bournemouth Hospitality - The Padded Seat

If nothing else, we've still got a cheeseboard to be proud of, even if access to it is a tad expensive : )

This guy vlogs sporting hospitality - today was AFC Bournemouth's turn:

Not sure how he managed to get that (especially as he is not even a supporter)as we applied at the beginning of the season with no luck
Would have hoped that they would have prioritised home supporters

I was talking to someone at the game Saturday who regularly goes to away games.

Mentioned about it had been said how expensive the food and drink etc was at Spurs.

He said might pay a bit more, but it’s the best away ground he has been to and everything is top notch.

Then he mentioned how poor the catering was now in the concourse at Dean Court with less choice than at one time.

So there seems a big difference in quality between ‘upstairs’ and ‘downstairs’.

Yes you pay a lot more, but surely the standard should still be good for the hoi polli.

I've been banging on for a while now about the poor quality match day catering.

Could be so much better if outsourced to local companies on a pro rata basis.

Would like Jim Frevola and Bill to taste our take on the American classic hot dog and burger,I'm not sure they would be too impressed.

I've been banging on for a while now about the poor quality match day catering.

Could be so much better if outsourced to local companies on a pro rata basis.

Would like Jim Frevola and Bill to taste our take on the American classic hot dog and burger,I'm not sure they would be too impressed.

Do our fans just moan amongst themselves and not approach those who could make a difference?

Maybe now Jim Frevola is here and has said he wants feedback, if he gets it then hopefully something will get done.

If he doesn’t know about it then things may just go on as normal.

;