AFC Bournemouth v Barnsley

Exactly. This time of the year is so much more interesting this year. Lately we would have been wondering whether it was going to be twelfth or sixteenth in the PL come season's end.

We wanted excitement and something to play for this season and now that we have it, apparently it's just not good enough for some.

It's just football at the end of the day, whatever happens we'll all move onto next season with a clean slate and hope renewed that this time everything will be better.

In the meantime let's just enjoy this season and our team's attempt to get into the playoffs by the end of it. That's when the excitement goes off the scale and that's what we're all here for, right ?

Come on you Chezzers !

Personally I'm feeling confident about Saturday. I think the players will realise just how important the game is. When they do that, the performances are usually pretty good. It's when we take the opposition lightly that we can look absolutely carp. Should be no danger of that on Saturday and I'm sure we can play well enough to win this one.

:utc:

so how you feeling after another shocking second half cave in. I am not looking forward to rest of season and not enjoying this more than last season.

time to rebuild under a new manager with players who fight for the shirt

Never out of the top 6 under JT.....2nd at xmas....seems incredible now doesn't it?......to sack him for this clown is nothing short of scandalous........
Bradbury was never out the top 6 in his first season too. Doesn’t mean he was the right man for the job.

I hear what you’re saying though, 2nd at Xmas to our current position is appalling. I’m not surprised though, we’ve been managed poorly from the top since the day Eddie left. We’re paying for it now.

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny Barnsley...eh ?

" what right have they got to be above us ?"

The Elitists got their answer today....We are not bloody good enough..Our players are NOT what you've HYPED them up to !

NOW..do you get it ?

And..WE wore the YELLOW polka dot bikinis !

All we have left is a possible giant (?) killing in the FA Cup...IF..they are bothered about it !

Last edited:
Awful day at the office for the management team.
Outworking and outplayed.

2 cm with 2 luxury wide players who disappeared in the second half.

Lazy foul for the 3rd goal.
Lazy corners which all went straight to the first defender.

Time to rebuild the squad and lose the too good to stay down underperformers.

Well I think the league season will probably be over in midweek, if we don't pick up 3 points. Nothing short of what we deserved, we have the most expensive squad in the league and are 13 points behind the top two.

Not sure about that interview.

He says we needed to take advantage of chances in the first half, but coming back from 0-1 to go back up 2-1, and playing mostly on the front foot, I think we did take advantage.

But what the heck happened in the second? Did he tell the players to go into "defensive mode", because you could have guessed that a team such as Barnsley would love that .... leaves them the opportunity to take over. Did the players just shut down? If so, why so? They looked like they were enjoying it in the first half, so why stop? The changes did absolutely nothing for us, and as many have said, we left Wilshere on the bench which makes no sense. Billing????? One game he is a force going forward, but playing him side-by-side with Jeff is just an accident waiting to happen.

I am really despondent after that one today.

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny Barnsley...eh ?

" what right have they got to be above us ?"

The Elitists got their answer today....We are not bloody good enough..Our players are NOT what you've HYPED them up to !

NOW..do you get it ?

And..WE wore the YELLOW polka dot bikinis !

All we have left is a possible giant (?) killing in the FA Cup...IF..they are bothered about it !
Unfortunately plenty of fans

Well he spelt it out re Barnsley playing with an intensity and desire to win which we didn’t match yet again - scored two very good goals but decided to sit back and admire them ...

;