AFC Bournemouth v Barnsley

Their performance against Chelsea was really good. Hope they've run out of energy.
That's always the danger with their brand of football.......as Leeds found out that insane pressing does take it's toll at the end of the season .....you need a large squad.
Just a few signs recently that they be running out of petrol....their performances haven't been quite what they were.....it's a credit to them that they're still picking up points though....
In contrast our lot should be fresh as paint....having a few more days to prepare and having done virtually sod all for the entire season.

These are the games you really miss, weather getting better, walking to the car in the daylight, a big six pointer, getting near the end of the season, amazing atmosphere. I have no doubt if we were in the ground we would get 3 points today
Don't tell Weymouth boy that......he doesn't think crowds make a difference

This is it...B - Day !

Boscombe/ Barnsley 6 point Big Banger...

Nervous ? Ooooof you will be... come 1455!

I'll have crushed 10 Werther's by 1510! Cripes..Yikes and Ding Sh*tters...and Wall Climbing Olympics around the Lounge and Kitchen...coffees..teas...tins and bottles of brainwash... my half time teamtalk radiating and resonating across Devon and Dorset but somehow evading its target...earplugged wifey...bawling " grow up "..." peel the f√cking spuds" .." run the bloody hoover around"..." why me? ..why these hours and a half of hell and damnation"..." and guess what ..my frigging-G- spot has retired ".

" Shut up woman...its 75 up...im tapping in the subs.."

"Oh go on then get. it over with ...and what happened to that Rick Elmy ?..try spelling him .. instead of always blinkin Surridge "

85 minutes up...

At this point....the radio is thrown to the carpet..the internet gets shutdown...Final Score is Flashed up for a final flourish... for one of their mateys to go " Oh oh.. its over to Dean Court where there's been a goal !."
Whaaaaatsat ?.. Dahhhh!....we were lining up a free kick near the box, on the radio a minute ago ".. 1-1...
" Ohhhh ohhhh unbelievable..Another goal at Bournemouth at the death..... and its to the home side this time..2-1.."
...and its steak on a bed of salad ..with cake for afters....Saints have lost 9-0 again!

"Peel spuds ....Now ? "

Last edited:
If 4-4-2 im a bit worried about Arnie wide in a midfield 4. I'd rather play Stan advanced central midfield, Danjuma left and Long right of a front 3.

I thought we might go with two up top.....looks like we're going to be playing balls in behind their wing backs for Long and Dom like we did last time....Woody has obviously been reading a Eddie and JT's tactics manual that was left in the office......Barnsley are probably the only team who play high enough for us to get in behind them.

;