AFC Bournemouth v Brentford

I see there’s still over 50 tickets available on the new exchange site.
Down to one point I believe.
There will still be people saying they can’t get a ticket.

Best thing to do on a Forum...Say what's on your mind - take no f√cking notice of f√cking Poly - Vocality.
Power is ( or bloody well should be).. dispersed across a Variety of ideological fan groups and not held by a single elitist or group of elites huh ? Football Fan Pluralism.
Say what the f√ck you think...and f√ck the lashback !

Last edited:
Best thing to do on a Forum...Say what's on your mind - take no f√cking notice of f√cking Poly - Vocality.
Power is ( or bloody well should be).. dispersed across a Variety of ideological fan groups and not held by a single elitist or group of elites huh ? Football Fan Pluralism.
Say what the f√ck you think...and **************** the the lashback !
A couple of pre-match refreshments for you Sir?

Think it’s a clear pen. He only makes contact with the ball after completely cleaning out the player. If we were one of the big clubs that is a pen all day long. Are we back to the days of players being able to take everything as long as they get the ball? Because in every prem game I’ve seen recently that is never allowed. No consistency

His trailing leg touches the ball after he's taken Zemura out. I think it's a penalty, but I also think not a clear enough error for VAR to get involved in the first place, but then I think that for most of the VAR reviews

;