AFC Bournemouth v Everton

From Echo - third para.

HUNGARY manager Marco Rossi stated that Cherries defender Milos Kerkez missed the 2-0 win over Kosovo out of caution after picking up a calf issue.

After helping his country defeat Turkey in the first of two friendlies this international break, Kerkez missed out completely as Hungary defeated Kosovo on Tuesday night.

Speaking after the game, Rossi shared that the left-back had an issue with his calf, but insisted that it was only minor and that he would have played if it was a competitive game.

Thanks for doing these previews Billy, they're the harbinger that football Nirvana or Hades will soon be upon us and the exit door of Purgatory is slightly ajar. Sorry for jumping the gun last night but there were so many repeats on here I wanted the weekend to come sooner : )

The 3-3 at Dean Court is still one of the defining moments for me, in matches that weren't defining (as in didn't define promotion or relegation). : )

I really want us to beat Sean Dyche's Everton, I think that's why I've been so ungruntled at our last two visits there. I don't mind Everton as a club, I don't mind Burnley as a club, it's when they're Sean Dyche's clubs I not so enamoured. He brings this dour/sour embittered " poor us against the world" vibe to his clubs. It may be tolerable to the supporters but not to visiting fans. When you're with wheelchair users that have made an effort to get there, you expect some from of civility, not animosity. It happened at Burnley the longer he was there and I hope it doesn't happen at Everton. It was noticeable at Burnley this year, even though the facilities hadn't improved much, the welcome from the staff was much friendlier : )
No problem.

I was thinking of putting it up yesterday as we have had a big gap between games, but was waiting to see if there were any injury updates.

So normally for a Saturday game I put them up on a Wednesday.

Exactly! And this is what worries me. Semenyo will not be playing due to travelling, Mepham will be knackered and Kerkez has picked up a calf strain. The side will be taking the field against Everton sporting 'zimmer frames'. Don't expect to get a win. A draw is the likely outcome.
For comparison, Everton had:
Pickford, Coleman, Mykolenko, Patterson, Onana, Gueye all start for their national sides last night, and Chermiti appeared from the bench for his u21s.

Thanks for doing these previews Billy, they're the harbinger that football Nirvana or Hades will soon be upon us and the exit door of Purgatory is slightly ajar. Sorry for jumping the gun last night but there were so many repeats on here I wanted the weekend to come sooner : )

The 3-3 at Dean Court is still one of the defining moments for me, in matches that weren't defining (as in didn't define promotion or relegation). : )

I really want us to beat Sean Dyche's Everton, I think that's why I've been so ungruntled at our last two visits there. I don't mind Everton as a club, I don't mind Burnley as a club, it's when they're Sean Dyche's clubs I not so enamoured. He brings this dour/sour embittered " poor us against the world" vibe to his clubs. It may be tolerable to the supporters but not to visiting fans. When you're with wheelchair users that have made an effort to get there, you expect some from of civility, not animosity. It happened at Burnley the longer he was there and I hope it doesn't happen at Everton. It was noticeable at Burnley this year, even though the facilities hadn't improved much, the welcome from the staff was much friendlier : )
Dyche teams are def dour as you put it. Everton are a very big football club so when he has the poor us routine it just doesn’t sit quite as well as when he was at Burnley. I expect he will moan at every decision that goes our way but not see/ignore what goes against us. If we win he will moan incessantly about his Everton were cheated etc

Dyche always employs the 'black arts' of the game as he did at Burnley. There will be plenty of shirt pulling, standing on our forwards feet when we get a corner etc, plenty of long balls, elbows in the ribs. It will not be a classic.

For comparison, Everton had:
Pickford, Coleman, Mykolenko, Patterson, Onana, Gueye all start for their national sides last night, and Chermiti appeared from the bench for his u21s.
Yes, but that doesn’t matter in reality boys mind.
Facts like that don’t compute for him.

The risk for international games is the chance of players picking up an injury.

The plus side of it rather than training, the players are getting match fitness.

So basically both sides have had players away on international duty, some probably have had longer travel times than others, which might make a difference on how near the game their arrival back at their club before the game.

The risk for international games is the chance of players picking up an injury.

The plus side of it rather than training, the players are getting match fitness.

So basically both sides have had players away on international duty, some probably have had longer travel times than others, which might make a difference on how near the game their arrival back at their club before the game.
Correct. Unfortunately, players missing can affect if one loses the game or not.

Dyche always employs the 'black arts' of the game as he did at Burnley. There will be plenty of shirt pulling, standing on our forwards feet when we get a corner etc, plenty of long balls, elbows in the ribs. It will not be a classic.
If you were with me now, I would pull your shirt over your head, stand on your feet, twist you up in a corner, give you a donkey punch in the ribs, make you tickle my balls and put my not inconsiderable cock right up your ****************! And I wouldn't even bid you a good night.

Sangsom anyone?

If you were with me now, I would pull your shirt over your head, stand on your feet, twist you up in a corner, give you a donkey punch in the ribs, make you tickle my balls and put my not inconsiderable cock right up your ****************! And I wouldn't even bid you a good night.

Sangsom anyone?
He deserves far worse.

Sangsom anyone?
All his Xmas dreams and wishes in one go!!

Sangsom anyone?
Wasn't very nice was it?

Have you ever considered that I might become awfully annoyed and fight back.

Last edited:

Sangsom anyone?
I am puzzled as to how your silly retort is in any way connected or relevant to the valid comment I have made.

The referee Sam Barrott is a relative PL newbie having officiated just 13 games in the PL with all of those being this season. Fast tracked through the EFL ,he's dished out 40 yellows in those 13 games and averages just over 19 fouls per game. As BTK mentioned he took our game Vs Burnley. Hopefully his EFL pedigree will let the game flow but by the same token not being fooled by Everton's gamesmanship.

The referee Sam Barrott is a relative PL newbie having officiated just 13 games in the PL with all of those being this season. Fast tracked through the EFL ,he's dished out 40 yellows in those 13 games and averages just over 19 fouls per game. As BTK mentioned he took our game Vs Burnley. Hopefully his EFL pedigree will let the game flow but by the same token not being fooled by Everton's gamesmanship.
One of the best referees seen at Dean Court this season was Sam Allison and he has only taken two Premier League games this season.

He let the game flow, booked players when it was needed, showing three yellow cards.

We have had more experienced referees at Dean Court, but IMO not as good.

One of the best referees seen at Dean Court this season was Sam Allison and he has only taken two Premier League games this season.

He let the game flow, booked players when it was needed, showing three yellow cards.

We have had more experienced referees at Dean Court, but IMO not as good.
I totally agree Billy. I'm firmly in the ' need to change' camp regarding some of the most well known current PL refs as I'm sure there are some really good up and coming refs in the lower leagues who deserve the chance to indicate at the top level. There are too many currently who are comfortable with over protecting certain teams.

;