AFC Bournemouth v Everton

Has Dyce ever been involved in an exciting game of football?......every game we've ever played against him has been brutal.

Dreadful half of football.....but its Dyche so its to be expected I suppose.....on a brighter note Tav looks much more like himself.......Kluivert offering absolutely nothing surprisingly.....lol

The front four looked lively at times. I think Tavernier had more influence on the attack in that half than he has all season combined. Semenyo did another one of those replay-worthy touches to take the ball out of the sky. Like it's a mere formality. Kluivert had a nice sequence molesting Branthwaite and then stealing the ball from him deep in Everton's end. I think we'll put them away in the second half.

The new look midfield of Adams Cook and Kluivert #10 hasn’t gotten in the game yet. Can’t blame them for the lack of understanding I guess but it means the game is a basketball match without any semblance of control from us.

If we’re gonna effectively have no midfield we may as well do it with two up front and give Dom more support.

;