AFC Bournemouth v Everton

I wouldn't enter that stadium these days to be frisked by those people...I'd probably 'lose it'. and end up in some trouble !
No ..I'm happy for the younger fans to have the seats.....I can't abide sitting at a football match....preferring to stand at non - League venues...and just follow the Cherries from a distance !
I was frisked by a female steward yesterday!

I think with Kerkez we play so high up the pitch that his skill set of being an overlapping full back is somewhat nullified by the teams high press.

When he does sometimes overlap at pace he's right up on the byline with nowhere to go.

If you catch my drift?
Agreed. I often feel we overload the box too much at times so we have little space to work openings given the number of defenders and forwards between ball and goal. Thus, a lot of shots have low probability of going in. Also explains why we are better away from home as we get more space to attack.

We are unbeaten against the bottom 5 at home with 3 wins and 2 draws but only a +3 goal difference. In part, I think, that is due to the low press that we struggle to break down except for that unusual Luton second half.

Motd coverage pretty one sided

I don’t think it was a pen despite the 2 pundits criticism of the ref. You have to question how that touch from meps leads a two footed jump into the air? Usually if the reaction looks contrived you don’t get a pen.

Also if you want scrutinise that incident then need to highlight the neck lock on kluivert. Clear pen.
Agree. I don't think it was a pen. I thought the ref was pretty weak but he got that one right.

Everton were typical Dysche. A criss between WWF and head tennis!

Dwight McNeil has done more at this level than Danjuma ever has, he’s a better player.
Lol you do make me laugh......another Nathan Redmond moment.......Dwight McNeil is possibly the worst winger in the league....... no pace.......can't beat a man .....his passing is unadventurous and the less said about his shooting the better....it's pointless having him on the pitch.......I doubt you'll find an Everton who'll disagree with that.

Agree. I don't think it was a pen. I thought the ref was pretty weak but he got that one right.

If DCL had gone down when the contact happened I think it would have been a pen, but Adams barely touched his shin (not enough to knock him over) and then withdrew his foot, there was then a split second of thought before DCL decided to do his plank impression and therefore, it looked like a dive

Lol you do make me laugh......another Nathan Redmond moment.......Dwight McNeil is possibly the worst winger in the league....... no pace.......can't beat a man .....his passing is unadventurous and the less said about his shooting the better....it's pointless having him on the pitch.......I doubt you'll find an Everton who'll disagree with that.
The worst winger in the league a player who got seven goals last season, really? Our top scorer got seven goals last season… I don’t like to use this term because it devalues opinions, but that is definitely hyperbole.

The worst winger in the league a player who got seven goals last season, really? Our top scorer got seven goals last season… I don’t like to use this term because it devalues opinions, but that is definitely hyperbole.
You're accusing me of hyperbole?.....is that irony?.....I can never tell its very confusing.
I'd call it exaggerating a point to make a point.

That was their problem -not full on Burnley with the better players they have so fell between 2 styles. Shocking fall from their regular top ten slot and a reminder as to what money can do to clubs!

Fashionista note.

Everton's strip has to be the worst ever. They looked like phantoms. Modelled somewhere in between Caspar and Dickensian ghosts of Toffees past with Dyche playing the part of Scrooge. Football....bah humbug!
Why does Pickford wear ankle socks?

Everton's play reminded me of the Cambridge Utd tactics in their successful spell under John Beck with Dion Dublin up front. Anyone else at the 4-0 away defeat in 1991 ?
In the 60's Everton had a class Scottish midfielder, Alex Young, who had the soubriquet 'The Golden Vision', partly in relation to his blond hair.
Everton's attractive play down the years earned them another name, 'The School of Science'
Now it's the 'Ginger Lack of Vision' and 'The School of Lump-it'

So, apparently McNeil was getting loads of grief yesterday from Ted Stand. We were trying to remember if there was any bad blood between him and us?

;