AFC Bournemouth v Leeds United - 5 Games To Go

The Leeds goalkeeper is struggling and at one stage in the Liverpool game had let in 11 consecutive shots.
So hopefully we can get some shots on target.

The worse ref - the biggest cheat in football for this match - expect him to be in all the talking points and getting more attention than any of the players after the game

The big question mark today is, can we do it without Marcus Tavernier?

Aside from the Liverpool home game, I’m struggling to remember the last time we put in a half decent performance without him. Let’s hope we find a way.

Bamford will be out to atone for his big miss v Leicester...it might have destroyed his confidence but might also wake him up !

Add Tav and Pearson to the 9 on the bench and I reckon that's an 11 with a half decent chance of staying up. Not even including Stan and Fredricks for obvious reasons.

Our strength in depth is quite something these days.

That team doesn’t look right at all.

It’s either Smith as right centre back in a back three, or Kelly and Senesi as centre backs in a four. This really isn’t the time to be experimenting.

I don't get the negativity around Christie...he seems to get rave reviews from pundits....and his work - rate is way better than average for Boscombe players. He will.improve on his skills for sure in the Summer ready for 23-24.

That team doesn’t look right at all.

It’s either Smith as right centre back in a back three, or Kelly and Senesi as centre backs in a four. This really isn’t the time to be experimenting.

This was the conclusion I came to when trying to explain the line-up to my son. We think that Smith right of the back three with Vina and Ouattara having free license to bomb forward is probably the better of the two systems.

;