AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City - Fifth Round FA Cup

Why is it “likely” that both will be absent?

Dom has been nursing the injury but made it through the game at the weekend. He was rested last night presumably to make sure he’ll be ok for Sunday

Unal went for a check up and we’ve had no update, so I can’t understand why your default position is always so bloody negative
You need to get with reality mate. We’re only 15 points ahead of both Burnley and Sheffield United. If you can’t see the dire position we’re in, then you’ve been drinking in ‘Spoons’ forever and are indeed a balloon head.

Can’t comment on other clubs Rob really, some like Palace have recruited well but not in the manager dept. Others have championship squads but haven’t spent 200m like us.
Palace….? As in, Crystal Palace? The Crystal Palace that spent £20m on a keeper (Henderson) and then recently decided he was only good enough for the bench? The Palace that spent £20m on a Brazilian midfielder who barely makes the bench? The Palace that signed an injury prone Rob Holding and as a result have 1 game from him this year? The Palace that spent £12m on Richard’s from Bayern and have now decided he’s not good enough? Of course there are some success stories too, just like every club.

A good mate of mine is a palace fan, and I can’t imagine he would summarise their transfer business as anything other than “hit and miss” based upon prior conversations I’ve had with him on the topic.

Not read all the posts and this might have been mentioned already.

Going back to that good run of results starting against Eddie’s team at Dean Court, it wasn’t just Solanke scoring the goals.

Also the team, including subs, was not much different to the players who have been playing in recent games where we have missed chances and so points.

The players who scored the goals on that good run are the same players who have missed chances recently.

So looking ahead to the upcoming games and thinking positively, those same players will probably get their shooting/heading back on target.

Palace….? As in, Crystal Palace? The Crystal Palace that spent £20m on a keeper (Henderson) and then recently decided he was only good enough for the bench? The Palace that spent £20m on a Brazilian midfielder who barely makes the bench? The Palace that signed an injury prone Rob Holding and as a result have 1 game from him this year? The Palace that spent £12m on Richard’s from Bayern and have now decided he’s not good enough? Of course there are some success stories too, just like every club.

A good mate of mine is a palace fan, and I can’t imagine he would summarise their transfer business as anything other than “hit and miss” based upon prior conversations I’ve had with him on the topic.
They signed Eze and Olise for the same money we paid for Traore…. Take your pick

The Recruitment has been haphazard, daft....how can a club sign so many already injured players, injury prone players and so many of the same type....hardly any with leadership qualities....the reason is because not enough work is done on research....and allowing bigger clubs to palm off their failures for excessive fees.
Don't even think about getting me going about 'loans out'..

Postscript : Holy ScumSurfers !
I am f√cking seething...incandescent even...
...Heavens to Murgatroyd !

....Brooks ain't even on the fffff√cking bench at Anfield !
Brooks is cup-tied!

;