AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City - Fifth Round FA Cup

Sorry to report Audenshaw but the firework display to commemorate your return to the hallowed Dean Court were set off a match to early and in the 69th minute not the 49th to celebrate your birthday : )

I have a stomach churning feeling that Leicester will be too strong for us on the night. We will be rotating (of which is wise). However, a lot our our fringe players have not had a lot of minutes and may well be puffing like a steam engine before half time. Look what happened against Swansea. We went 0-2 down. Leicester are a PL team temporarily playing in the Championship. They will certainly not be push overs.
We beat Swansea 5-0

Remember our first season Billy could reaching the 6th round be the norm we soon found out. I wonder who will get the Ollie Norris role at throw ins?
That would be an interesting one for the modern day referee. ;)

I wonder what VAR would have made of the penalty given against us and the winning goal for the Busby Babes.

There's something brilliant about you two being able to recall a dodgy referee decision from nearly 70 years ago whilst still being as enthusiastic about watching the cherries tonight.

;