AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City

We won yesterday so changing the back 4 worked, and nothings been confirmed whether he was knackered or injured.
But obviously your right
It’s an opinion bud, can’t really be right or wrong. I like him as a player but personally I wouldn’t have used a squad space on somebody so injury prone. If he plays 20+ games and contributes to us staying up then I will happily eat a slice of humble pie.

And hopefully mitrovic is still out. I think Anthony offers more of a goal threat for us, but can't see Tavernier or Christie being dropped
I would agree. I suppose the issue is that Tav gives us the flexibility to switch to a back three during the game, whereas Anthony doesn’t really. I think Anthony has suffered from us not really playing out and out wide men this season, our attackers have had more of a roaming role with the freedom to drift across the pitch. This is something Christie does well whereas I feel Anthony prefers to stick to the byline more often than not.

It’s an opinion bud, can’t really be right or wrong. I like him as a player but personally I wouldn’t have used a squad space on somebody so injury prone. If he plays 20+ games and contributes to us staying up then I will happily eat a slice of humble pie.
He's been involved in 2 games and we've won both of them bud. Do that 10 times this season and we're relatively safe.

Just watched the highlights back, Fredericks immediately keels to the ground after the Christie goal and is substituted almost straight away for Stacy. Expect him to be out for at least a few weeks again. It’s a tricky one because he’s clearly a capable player but I’m not sure that persisting with him when fit is the best for the team in the long run. He is almost as unreliable as Stan. I questioned his signing in the summer and it’s proving to be accurate.
Lots of pics of him training this week on official site, so guess your not being proved accurate.

Thought Fredericks was substituted because he had missed a number of games through injury and was just tired after being out so long.

I would agree. I suppose the issue is that Tav gives us the flexibility to switch to a back three during the game, whereas Anthony doesn’t really. I think Anthony has suffered from us not really playing out and out wide men this season, our attackers have had more of a roaming role with the freedom to drift across the pitch. This is something Christie does well whereas I feel Anthony prefers to stick to the byline more often than not.
Last season, Anthony did really well at coming back into defense when called upon. I recall him breaking up some very promising scoring chances for opponents. But Christie has been pretty good at it too.

Last season, Anthony did really well at coming back into defense when called upon. I recall him breaking up some very promising scoring chances for opponents. But Christie has been pretty good at it too.
Yes he does that well. Not sure he is a wing back at this level though, Tav allows us to change formation, with Anthony it would be difficult.

;