AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

So what percentage odds would you offer on me phoning the ticket office tomorrow and being successful in getting a non hospitality ticket anywhere in the ground.
None thankfully, because you haven't been to any games in years so you haven't got a point. If you had been to games recently you would have points. It's simple really. The points system rewards fans who go to games.

Luton were giving us a hard time when the game was abandoned. This is very much a six pointer. If we slip up we will only be 8 points off of the bottom three. Luton have a fighting spirit and will be coming to us believing that they csn get something. We only have look what happened to us against Sheff Utd to understand as to what happens when you don't focus and get a grip of the game. Luton will give us a hard, make no mistake about it.

I am also concerned about the Wolves game. By this time we will, once again, have the fatique and tiredness scenario setting in with having to play three games in a week.
That's an incredibly embarrassing post.

Sam Allison is the ref. I hate that we (and Luton) are again the guinea pig for refs new to the PL. If he’s good enough, put him in for Liverpool Man City today.

Looking at his stats, this time last year he had never ref’d a game in the top two divisions having spent years in the lower leagues. So another fastracked ref. We haven’t had any luck with them so far.

Yes but we still manged to go a goal behind. No I won't be there because I am one amongst thousands of others who are unable buy a ticket because the whole ground is sold out to season ticket holders.
There were nearly 200 seats available at 11am on Friday. They did not sell them all till the afternoon.
If you had a point, which you obviously haven’t you could have got a ticket.
Take the Hillman Imp for a run out and go the ladies game. Both you and your fellow ex mothercare security guard will get a point.

Borisatha, you're sounding a little bit stalkery.

Nobody owns a Hillman Imp these days.

When did you know him...... 1973?

Yes but we still manged to go a goal behind. No I won't be there because I am one amongst thousands of others who are unable buy a ticket because the whole ground is sold out to season ticket holders.

I do find it odd when someone not at the game argues with practically everyone at the game about the teams general performance.

Especially when said person was apparently a scout and I’d imagine would claim it’s important to see a player or team in the flesh to really understand a performance? Otherwise why do teams bother scouting teams and players in person and not just rely on tv footage?

I do find it odd when someone not at the game argues with practically everyone at the game about the teams general performance.

Especially when said person was apparently a scout and I’d imagine would claim it’s important to see a player or team in the flesh to really understand a performance? Otherwise why do teams bother scouting teams and players in person and not just rely on tv footage?
Your reply does not equate to the point I was making.

I bid you a good day.

None thankfully, because you haven't been to any games in years so you haven't got a point. If you had been to games recently you would have points. It's simple really. The points system rewards fans who go to games.
Yes, but how can you go to a game if one cannot acquire a ticket in the first place.

;