AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

BTW what's the story with Arter sitting next to Francis?.....obviously very close to Franno but could their be a role for him?

This is why we swapped GON for AI !!
This performance doesnt exactly f√cking outrank GON's win at Spurs or the win v Liverpool ...or the sacking of Leeds and Saints to keep us Up last year.
Jesus £√cking Christ ...the elitist fan sh*t on this Forum beggars bloody belief !
We had to take a lesson from lowly Luton over 45 minutes !
Irrespective of the 'greatness' of Wolves 'galactic' players'..O'Neil has made a definite mark as a Manager and deserves better respect than the Crap he gets from some absolute f√cking dense morons on this Forum.

Last edited:
Not really . First half was one of the worst ever . Second half one of the best .
I don't get your point.My point was the first half performance was so poor many commentated that both AI and the team were awful and should be binned..

This performance doesnt exactly f√cking outrank GON's win at Spurs or the win v Liverpool ...or the sacking of Leeds and Saints to keep us Up last year.
Jesus £√cking Christ ...the elitist fan sh*t on this Forum beggars bloody belief !
Irrespective of the 'greatness' of Wolves 'galactic' players'..O'Neil has made a definite mark as a Manager and deserves better respect than the Crap he gets from absolute f√cking dense morons on this Forum.
Time to move forward not look backward. We achieved what only 3 other premier league teams have achieved. Take the win, enjoy the moment.

Talk about entertainment!

Defensively poor as of late (Senesi, be back soon!), but this team is confident that they can score as many as needed to win.

Gotta love this team that Andoni is putting together!

Irrespective of the 'greatness' of Wolves 'galactic' players'..O'Neil has made a definite mark as a Manager and deserves better respect than the Crap he gets from absolute f√cking dense morons on this Forum.
Can't you just enjoy the moment? We're the first PL team in over 20 years to win from 3 nil down so it's obviously quite an achievement

Yeah, remarkable. Not quite as meaningful as some other past wins (or even the Everton draw) but one of those things that you ask yourself what just happened.

I do hope they beat Forest on the weekend, and to be honest, I would not have been crushed if it had finished 4-4.

Seven points from nine in the last three.
Playing against teams absolutely fighting for their lives right now.
However it was achieved, that is an excellent return !

Today once more we showed incredible strength of character and giving up was never going to be an option. You have to love the spirit in this team. Plenty to improve upon but when we’re on it we are freaking brilliant !

:utc:

;