AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

Luton were giving us a hard time when the game was abandoned. This is very much a six pointer. If we slip up we will only be 8 points off of the bottom three. Luton have a fighting spirit and will be coming to us believing that they csn get something. We only have look what happened to us against Sheff Utd to understand as to what happens when you don't focus and get a grip of the game. Luton will give us a hard, make no mistake about it.

I am also concerned about the Wolves game. By this time we will, once again, have the fatique and tiredness scenario setting in with having to play three games in a week.
You will start predicting that we will get relegated next season soon !

As someone who's 'supported' Bournemouth for almost 60 years, feel like some on here haven't got a clue.,
Assume you are happy with this display, and the rubbish served up against Sheffield United??
Foley, along with a minority of 'JCL fans' got rid of O'Neil, because they want 'Man City' style football , yet most of them have NO understanding of the rubbish we older fans have had to suffer, tonight, like Saturday is WORSE then some of the old days under Pulis and Co.
All you JCL's see, is 'Premiership' football, and feel we are 'entitled' to have it all. Short, or non existent memories....
Not posted since?

Just got back. Good gravy what a game of 2 halves. I bloody love Andoni! He doesn't look the type but must have given them an absolute rollicking at HT and he sent them out on the pitch early. I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that team talk.

Big second half there… Huge, and loads of talking points, but I just want to call out Meps… stepped in having very few minutes under his belt, against two tough front lines in Sheff Utd and Luton, and didn’t put a foot wrong… Two great performances…

What a win… Haven’t seen scenes like that, after the 4th for a while…

Well that was fun ... in the end. That first half was absolutely atrocious and tbh it was all on the manager. Dango is a rookie left back so to play Sinisterra in front of him leaving him exposed was a terrible idea. He's not a bad left back but is inevitably going to need support as he adapts to the role so that first half lineup threw him under the bus.

Fair play to the manager for changing, it would have been easy to replace Dango with Kerkez but he recognised the issue was ahead of him.

Tavernier did well, Unal useful, Adams good cameo... Semenyo is the man!

No way....others ...of his detractors ...don't move on do they ? No.
So why should I ?
ok. It just seems like you’re less of a fan of Bournemouth. I guess supporting Bournemouth means different things to different people. You like GON more than you like Bournemouth. ok fine.

;