AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

LOL The guy has been by far our best and most consistent player this season. People on this forum have wanted him dropped for years but he proves them wrong time and again. Damn right I love the guy. Its others who dont understand the job he does who I feel sorry for....and there are plenty on here.
If Christie could add a couple of goals to his stats then he'd be far and away our best player. Cook has improved hugely with this good run of games he's having and the partnership he's forged with Christie is immense. They just don't stop running !

No. I did not revel in it. I was actually bloody annoyed! Just how does a team of our quality go 0-2 down at HOME to Sheff Utd and then go 0-3 down at HOME to Luton with both of those clubs being in the bottom three of the division.

Its enough to make the Pope swear.
You actually predicted we would lose both games or at the best a get one point from six.
Thank goodness it’s nearly Easter and you’ll be off to Pewsey with your ex mothercare security guard mate for the Easter reunion.

Nobody thought we would go 3-0 down in the first half yet you appear to want to claim credit for that part of your prediction.

You have completely humiliated yourself dozens of times with your terrible opinions about football. It is embarrassing to see because you either genuinely think these things, which means you are a clueless idiot, or you deliberately post this attention seeking nonsense because you get off on the attention, which is even more embarrassing.

It's very sad to witness tbh.
I am not clueless at all I have been proven correct on numerous occasions of which you fail to give credit for. All you want to do is berate anything I post just for the plain hell of it. I can only politely imply that your head is of the consistency of re-enforced concrete i.e. impenetrable. In addition, you are hell bent on trying to cause verbal confrontation at every turn. You are the sort of person that if you jumped off of a cliff, you would swear that you were going up and not down.

I bid you a good day.

I am not clueless at all I have been proven correct on numerous occasions of which you fail to give credit for. All you want to do is berate anything I post just for the plain hell of it. I can only politely imply that your head is of the consistency of re-enforced concrete i.e. impenetrable. In addition, you are hell bent on trying to cause verbal confrontation at every turn. You are the sort of person that if you jumped off of a cliff, you would swear that you were going up and not down.

I bid you a good day.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day....

You really should try being more optimistic - it's a much better life.

I keep hearing 'we're safe now' and the crap phrase 'we're on the beach' from various outlets, well bollox to that! That the language of the desperate and mind set of the habitual loser. 30 points still available, so let's start reeling in a few of those teams who might start displaying that mentality. I dont think Andoni is satisfied yet!

I keep hearing 'we're safe now' and the crap phrase 'we're on the beach' from various outlets, well bollox to that! That the language of the desperate and mind set of the habitual loser. 30 points still available, so let's start reeling in a few of those teams who might start displaying that mentality. I dont think Andoni is satisfied yet!

True... We are safe though :throw:

What a good day to wake up to

After the 2 comebacks these past 2 matches, slightly different feeling after having lost when 2 goals up in consecutive matches last season

I bid you a good day.
You should take a good look at yourself. You really are the most vile excuse for a supporter

so we're you right or wrong in your prediction before the match we would lose and your statement at half time saying it was game over?
I was wrong in its entirety and I am extremely pleased that I was wrong. How many of us would have thought that we score 4 goals in the second half. Zero I would imagine.

Last edited:

;