AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town

Granada - Athletic Bilbao had a similar situation just last week.

A Granada fan passed from a heart attack during the game.

The game was first stopped, then abandoned and finally the remaining minutes were played the following day.

Not sure what the protocol is in the Premier League.

I must be too prescriptive (I generally am in all things) but you would think there would be something in the laws that delineates what happens - i.e. not arbitrary.
Knowing the FA and how clueless they are they will probably flip a coin for the result.

Is that what would be customary, or is it an actual law? Suppose it had happened in a 3-0 game with 4 minutes left?
if it’s weather it doesn’t matter the score when the game is abandoned. Today will be the same. It does feel fairer though when a draw for sure.

Really surreal and sad moment and glad the players didn’t come back out.

People speculating on whether he should play again. Seriously? One for him, his family and medical professionals… not fans on a message board. Let’s keep the respect thing going.

if it’s weather it doesn’t matter the score when the game is abandoned. Today will be the same. It does feel fairer though when a draw for sure.

People speculating on whether he should play again. Seriously? One for him, his family and medical professionals… not fans on a message board. Let’s keep the respect thing going.
We are all respectful, let's leave the point scoring

It's completely respectful to think he would be better off hanging up his boots to stay alive Neil.

It's happened twice now, and both incidents within a year or two.

Wishing Tom a speedy recovery.

Horrible scenes, wasn't there ,but have been following it .

Something you wouldn't wish anyone to witness ..

Football is a game , but when it comes to situations like this , it's irrelevant , I now sense we will always be close to Luton..

Whatever the outcome of what happens to the fixture, the best result would be Tom Lockyer recovers..

Wishing Tom a speedy recovery.

Horrible scenes, wasn't there ,but have been following it .

Something you wouldn't wish anyone to witness ..

Football is a game , but when it comes to situations like this , it's irrelevant , I now sense we will always be close to Luton..

Whatever the outcome of what happens to the fixture, the best result would be Tom Lockyer recovers..
We've always been close to Luton.

As night proceeds day they have followed us up the Leagues and even if a season or two later they have matched what we have done.

We've always been close to Luton.

As night proceeds day they have followed us up the Leagues and even if a season or two later they have matched what we have done.
I always remember them playing on that plastic pitch and I think they were the last to get rid of it

It's completely respectful to think he would be better off hanging up his boots to stay alive Neil.

It's happened twice now, and both incidents within a year or two.

Did think most would be adult enough to get sentiment and be sensitive but still discuss it in appropriate manner without getting self righteous about things, but never mind.

;