AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town

Naturally, I wish Locker a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with his family. One cannot imagine what they are going through. However, I wonder if he will want to resume his playing career. Personally, I believe this to be unwise in view of this being the second time this has occurred.
I think Cristian Erikson gave great advice to Lockyer in saying he should rest, take lots of time to get well, wait for results and process advice and then decide what to do when the options are clearer for him.

I think Cristian Erikson gave great advice to Lockyer in saying he should rest, take lots of time to get well, wait for results and process advice and then decide what to do when the options are clearer for him.
Maybe Prem follow Italy’s lead to demand longer playing suspensions so might not be Tom’s call now. Anyway, best not to look too far at this stage, just focus on getting better

Also on COWS.

Not that it matters, but thought it was the 65th minute.

The decision to abandon the match in the 59th minute was made collectively between the match officials, players, managers from both clubs and the Premier League.

Also on COWS.

Not that it matters, but thought it was the 65th minute.

The decision to abandon the match in the 59th minute was made collectively between the match officials, players, managers from both clubs and the Premier League.

I might be wrong but I think the incident happened in the 59th min with the clock stopped in the 65th. Superb to see Tom up and about at the hospital.

Maybe Prem follow Italy’s lead to demand longer playing suspensions so might not be Tom’s call now. Anyway, best not to look too far at this stage, just focus on getting better
Can't be that difficult - family signs a waiver to sort the legal/insurance bits out etc..

I suppose the pacemaker is a possibility if he's desperate to continue...

I might be wrong but I think the incident happened in the 59th min with the clock stopped in the 65th. Superb to see Tom up and about at the hospital.
Exactly this, it happened before the 60th minute but the clock kept ticking until they stopped it bang on 65'00". Cynically we thought it may have something to do with rules regarding how much of a game had been played before it can be called a result with no need to replay again. This though has since been shown to not matter much at all.

Last edited:
Exactly this, it happened before the 60th minute but the clock kept ticking until they stopped it bang on 65'00". Cynically we thought it may have something to do with rules regarding how much of a game had been played before it can be called a result with no need to reply again. This though has since been shown to not matter much at all.

It was also just the stadium scoreboard clock, not the referees.

Not just R and R there’s a couple people on here who have unselfishly abandoned their flourishing virology careers to help us understand cardiology better. We can only applaud them…
Maybe they lost people to heart attacks and therefore have had reason to research or they have felt let down by experts. We don't really know anyone's situation or reason for expressing opinions about things or others' reasons for getting annoyed with them for that matter. Lots of raw feelings I guess.

We are hosting Christmas lunch and usually have make at home crackers with a lottery ticket, chocolate and some cheap filler. This year we decided to not do the filler for our large group and, instead, put total cost towards a donation to the British heart foundation as know a few people with heart issues. The Luton incident resonated with me. Hope our guests will like it.

;