AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United - 2 Games To Go

A really good effort by the lads there !
So much fun watching ManU wasting time against us, desperate to hang onto the result.
Why do ManU care so much about playing in Europe anyway ?
Just more games for them to have to play before they win nothing AGAIN :lol:

Did the ' nice' little 'family' crowd get behind the team...were they hostile in our fortress ?

Nothing winds me up more than losing to these b@stards !

After seeing that line up I was expecting the worse. But the boys despite the result put in a decent performance today. I thought the defence was very good and limited them to shots outside of the box. Their goal was a mix of luck and a great finish so I’m not too fussed. I thought that Brookes looked alright considering everything, and Dango was excellent when he came on, so was Vina as always.

If I had to find negatives I’d say that we needed to be more clinical. Solanke apart from that first half shot was very quiet and wasteful when he was on the break. And the midfield was poor, outclassed by Eriksen and Bruno. However Cook wasn’t as bad as I expected, he does make some strange decisions though. This game showed that we need to invest especially in midfield with at least two new additions.

After seeing that line up I was expecting the worse. But the boys despite the result put in a decent performance today. I thought the defence was very good and limited them to shots outside of the box. Their goal was a mix of luck and a great finish so I’m not too fussed. I thought that Brookes looked alright considering everything, and Dango was excellent when he came on, so was Vina as always.

If I had to find negatives I’d say that we needed to be more clinical. Solanke apart from that first half shot was very quiet and wasteful when he was on the break. And the midfield was poor, outclassed by Eriksen and Bruno. However Cook wasn’t as bad as I expected, he does make some strange decisions though. This game showed that we need to invest especially in midfield with at least two new additions.
Cook saved us a couple of times in defence with good blocks.

If anyone doubted Brooks could ever play again and that he should be shipped off, let's hope that 55 minutes, his first start for almost 2 years, proved that he will be one hell of a player next season.

Showed some classic Brooksy moments and created a couple of opportunities for himself and his team mates.

From the 30th minute onward, I felt we did really well and probably deserved a point. Many good performances, as others have said, Brooks and Smith stood out for me, a couple of very nice Neto saves and I am hoping that we are seeing a glimmer of what we will get from Zabarnyi.

;