AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United - Saturday 5.30 pm

On the socials Bournemouth have posted a match day image with Unal as the main man. Of course that doesn’t necessarily means he will start. Or does it?

On the socials Bournemouth have posted a match day image with Unal as the main man. Of course that doesn’t necessarily means he will start. Or does it?
Well if he does it gives us a chance to see what he can do, possibly to be the main man next season if what most think solanke moves on

Very rarely do I bet against us, but with the injuries, I can only see a draw or a Man Utd win here.

Bookies have got it wrong.

Tav and Semenyo give us so much more than what their replacements do.

Sorry to say so, but a gut feeling.
Those injuries to key players for us will make it much more difficult, I agree.
With Tavs and Semenyo fit, I too would have had us down as favourites for the win. Not so much now. We will need to really be on it and the players coming in or being shifted about will really have to click. It might happen but you wouldn't think that it's the most likely outcome.
I am now feeling that, given our injuries, a draw would be a pretty decent result today.

So many key players missing… the stage has never been better set for Reality and Realism but nothing.

Can someone pop sound and check there aren’t 21 pints of milk on his doorstep…

No Semenyo is a huge blow......if Dom's out then its just damage limitation.
Hopefully Iraola can work a miracle and United are as sh1te as they were against Brentford.
Might be a game for Billing .

;