AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United - Saturday 5.30 pm

Havent seen the handball since but i thought smithy tucked his arm in only to move his shoulder in to the ball? Does anyone have a link to a replay?

It’s so clear and obvious that it took minutes to cheat us out of a pen. Slow it down, find a frame that looks like it is outside and let Man U off.

Go fucking nuclear on this one I say.

Go into the presser with the two handballs printed out on A3 sheets as well as the foul clearly starting on the line and ending well into the box.
What? And look like Gary O Neil every match? We know, they know, everyone else who watched that knew what went on today.

Fantastic from the team, outplayed ManUre.

Their two right backs no match for Adam Smith. Ryan Christie was the best midfielder on the pitch. Dom scored the type of goal Rashford was scoring 2 years ago. Kerkez immense. Kluivert immense.

Shows how far we have progressed when we are disappointed with only a draw with Man Utd. Really impressed with the performance today, we could and should have won that by 3 or 4. We have to learn to be more clinical with all the chances we make as it is becoming a regular problem for us. Having said that, every shitty little decision seemed to go against us today. Very frustrating but I am confident that next season is going to be quite exciting!

;