AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United - Saturday 5.30 pm

Most invested I have been in a game in quite a while. Hurts that we got jobbed, but really, we should have been way out in front at the half. Still some interesting stuff to come, only 1 win out of 9th position.

What? And look like Gary O Neil every match? We know, they know, everyone else who watched that knew what went on today.

Fantastic from the team, outplayed ManUre.

Their two right backs no match for Adam Smith. Ryan Christie was the best midfielder on the pitch. Dom scored the type of goal Rashford was scoring 2 years ago. Kerkez immense. Kluivert immense.
That's crap. GON complaining about a correct decision going against him Vs two absolute travesties.

You might want us to bend over for the big boys I want to see us embarrassing them over and over until we get a level playing field. All those wonderful performances are worth jack sh*t if you're going in with a 2/3 goal disadvantage.

That's crap. GON complaining about a correct decision going against him Vs two absolute travesties.

You might want us to bend over for the big boys I want to see us embarrassing them over and over until we get a level playing field. All those wonderful performances are worth jack sh*t if you're going in with a 2/3 goal disadvantage.
You want to go crying about it? Let's remain dignified and above having a tantrum. We know what happened. ManUre had as much help as the officials could give. Let's not act like petulant brats. You have to smile and recognise that we outplayed them all over the park. Celebrate that, we cannot change anything else.

You want to go crying about it? Let's remain dignified and above having a tantrum. We know what happened. ManUre had as much help as the officials could give. Let's not act like petulant brats. You have to smile and recognise that we outplayed them all over the park. Celebrate that, we cannot change anything else.
You want smile while we get buggered be my guest.

I want to see the team honoured with basic necessity of a level playing field.

Not really. By the letter of the law, it’s the correct decision.

This is a consequence of everyone that wanted VAR and binary decisions. The anal-retentive types that couldn’t bare common sense in the game or the idea of human error by managers, players and officials alike.
How the hell did you come to that conclusion?

;