AFC Bournemouth v Millwall

Yes, Brooks, not really at the races is he, either he's Ill and shouldn't be on there or waiting for a move to materialise, not the player he was that's for sure.
Maybe, it just isn't his day. The guy was MOM against Oldham. I think you're just trying to find something that isn't there.

If ever a half summed up our season... we’ve been shite, let’s not pretend otherwise. Thoroughly outplayed and clearly don’t have the players (wing backs) to play this way, but a couple of moments of individual quality and we are ahead. Begovic saves us yet again. The defending at times has been shockingly bad, but hey we’re winning I guess....

Maybe, it just isn't his day. The guy was MOM against Oldham. I think you're just trying to find something that isn't there.
It hasn’t been his day in the last seven or so league games. Him wanting a move shouldn’t affect his ability to control a football, he’s just been very poor recently.

First half story of two forwards, Jed Wallace one on one with Begovic and our keeper blocked it, Wallace was slow getting his attempt away.

Dominic Solanke put through by Stanislas onthe left in the box and cracked his shot cleanly and keeper had no chance.

If ever a half summed up our season... we’ve been shite, let’s not pretend otherwise. Thoroughly outplayed and clearly don’t have the players (wing backs) to play this way, but a couple of moments of individual quality and we are ahead. Begovic saves us yet again. The defending at times has been shockingly bad, but hey we’re winning I guess....
Well I must be watching a different match, Millwall had a 10 minute purple patch,
but thought without being devestating been in no bother...all about opinions I spose

Totally agree but with this team and the set up I can't see it happening, not automatic anyway

Pretty even, I thought, each side had one good chance. They have marked us well and looked dangerous at times. 1-0 probably flatters us, but hey ho, we'll take it.

BEGO .... deserving of capital letters.

I think having expectations that we should be able to just dominate matches against lower table teams is not unreasonable. But we never seem to.

I also wish Stan and Brooks worked together better. They are probably the top two players when it comes to vision and making diagonal runs yet never see those two working together.

Well I must be watching a different match, Millwall had a 10 minute purple patch,
but thought without being devestating been in no bother...all about opinions I spose
Seriously? Did you witness the ease in which we were cut open by basic straight balls down the middle? FFS a Millwall player actually chested down a corner at one point inside the penalty area in ten yards of space to set himself up for a volley! We have looked a mess.

I think having expectations that we should be able to just dominate matches against lower table teams is not unreasonable. But we never seem to.

I also wish Stan and Brooks worked together better. They are probably the top two players when it comes to vision and making diagonal runs yet never see those two working together.
I’m not necessarily expecting us to dominate, just play well occasionally would do

Some for some people the glass is half full, for others it is completely empty.

;