AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City

Yes. Or Ofoborh in instead of Simpson but yep. Can’t disagree. Stacey for me would be one of the first names on the teamsheet in this formation.

Or:

Smith Stacey Cook Mepham Rico

Or:

Stacey Smith Cook Mepham Rico

Really don't like Smith on the left. He cuts in every time as a right-footer and therefore is a left cut in back rather than wing back. Either buy a proper left wing back, mould your left footed left backs into the role or play with left winger and four at the back. Don't have a right-footed right back on the left who isn't naturally very good at crossing the ball on his right foot. Let alone his left. Just think we're lacking depth really because Stacey fits the wing back role but none of our left backs do at the mo.

Or:

Smith Stacey Cook Mepham Rico

Or:

Stacey Smith Cook Mepham Rico

Really don't like Smith on the left. He cuts in every time as a right-footer and therefore is a left cut in back rather than wing back. Either buy a proper left wing back, mould your left footed left backs into the role or play with left winger and four at the back. Don't have a right-footed right back on the left who isn't naturally very good at crossing the ball on his right foot. Let alone his left. Just think we're lacking depth really because Stacey fits the wing back role but none of our left backs do at the mo.
Daniels would, as would Pugh.

Realism is had Solanke put away that chance against boro at 1 up we would have won that game.
Had we taken all our chances today before Norwich did nothing with the ball for the last half hour, we would have won more comfortably today.
Sorry for being too positive.
Realism is had Solanke put away that chance against boro at 1 up we would have won that game.
Had we taken all our chances today before Norwich did nothing with the ball for the last half hour, we would have won more comfortably today.
Sorry for being too positive.

nothing wrong with being positive it's just that I watched the game and, like much of last season, got frustrated with our inability to do some of the simple stuff, especially in the middle of the pitch

at least Solanke hit the target with that chance at Boro and sort of created the chance himself, not so with that woeful header yesterday

I know possession stats are largely irrelevant but it wouldn't have taken much for a better side than Norwich to have created and converted numerous chances yesterday

nothing wrong with being positive it's just that I watched the game and, like much of last season, got frustrated with our inability to do some of the simple stuff, especially in the middle of the pitch

at least Solanke hit the target with that chance at Boro and sort of created the chance himself, not so with that woeful header yesterday

I know possession stats are largely irrelevant but it wouldn't have taken much for a better side than Norwich to have created and converted numerous chances yesterday

Agree but I think we are all forgetting the fact that we have dropped down a league, the standard is miles away from the PL. You can play O.K. and win week in week out. Norwich are one of the bookies favourites yet they were absolutely abysmal in the PL, look at Derby and Forest. A long way to go but we are going along nicely particularly having lost key players.
If we can add 2 or 3 while only losing King I think we will be in with a shout of top 6.

I enjoyed the game yesterday, the referee allowed the game to flow as much as possible and wasn’t flashing yellow cards around unless warranted.

The streaming coverage didn’t have a hitch.

Not sure how many times Steve Cook cleared our lines but for me he stood out and helped stop a Norwich equaliser and was my MOM (surprised his name wasn’t on the names on the poll).

Another good result at Dean Court, two wins out of two.

Picked up a good point at Middlesbrough and our team remain unbeaten in the league.

Well done JT and keep it going.

I was wondering when was the last time we won our opening two games at home and drew the other away, giving us 7 points.

A quick check back it seems was back in the 2009-10 season when we won our opening away game and the following two home games.

Hadn’t seen or heard this before, why the two were rested against us.

SSN

CAN NORWICH HOLD ON TO CANTWELL, BUENDIA?

The transfer window can't close quickly enough for Norwich, according to Sky Sports pundit Keith Andrews, as they fight to keep hold of two of their star men in Todd Cantwell and Emi Buendia.

Both midfielders were left out of Norwich's defeat against Bournemouth on Sunday in the Championship, with boss Daniel Farke saying they weren't committed enough in training leading up to the game.

Former midfielder Andrews has sympathy for the players and the club, as he told the Sky Sports EFL Podcast: "I put myself in a player's head and have been through that scenario when there's a move in the pipeline, and it threw me, I can't get away from that.

"It's a horrible situation for a club and a manager to be in, but I do have some sympathy for the players. It's not always as easy just to say, 'you're still a Norwich player and get on with it', and expect the same levels.

"The quicker this transfer window closes for Norwich the better."

;